Pup,

Here he is My Bull/Grey X Wheaton/Grey eight weeks old, and i`ve only noticed today that he`s almost identical to his Dam, right down to very similar markings on the toes!!!!!

this is him flying at the camera, Lol....

41008pups005.jpg

Now i`me not just showing him off, the thing is myself and Mrs Mars can`t make our minds up on a name for the pup, so suggestions would be very welcome,

His dams name is Fudge.. And his Sires Name is Crow... if that helps at all !!!!! i was thinking of maybe going down the lines of birds as his sire is called crow, dont really want chocolate suggestions thankyou, lol,lol...

Yis Mars..

Guest oldskool

HARDMAN NAMES :thumbs: .....

CHARGE

TURBO

BOSS

MAX

AXLE

BRUNO

BRUCE

TROOPER

JOCK

HERCULIES

PET NAMES.... :)

ALFIE

HARVEY

MICKY

JOSH

PRINCE

KING

JASPER

CHARLIE

Here he is My Bull/Grey X Wheaton/Grey eight weeks old, and i`ve only noticed today that he`s almost identical to his Dam, right down to very similar markings on the toes!!!!!

41008pups005.jpg

Now i`me not just showing him off, the thing is myself and Mrs Mars can`t make our minds up on a name for the pup, so suggestions would be very welcome,

His dams name is Fudge.. And his Sires Name is Crow... if that helps at all !!!!! i was thinking of maybe going down the lines of birds as his sire is called crow, dont really want chocolate suggestions thankyou, lol,lol...

Yis Mars..

wor lass tuk 1 luk and said DASH

41008pups005.jpg

Yis Mars..

about hawk mate...............or hawker same name as my tumblers dam................cheers

Somebody on here called their dog `Chase ` i like that :thumbs:

I kept a dog pup from my bitches last litter, and i happened to be working in cannock chase when i was thinking of a name for him.... I called him chase....

Sadly he broke his neck a 5n 1/2 month old so not a name i`de want to go with a second time. :cray::cray::cray:

Thanks for all the other suggestions though... at the moment i`me likeing Hawker, bird, or copper...

Although calling copper when out lamping might cause panic amongst the lads... lol.. :haha::haha::haha:

Yis Mars.