LAST TOPIC FOR THE SITES photos added as promised

Guest markbrick1

NICE PICS OF SOME LAMPED HARES EARLY ON IN THE SEASON ON ROUGH UNEVEN GROUND STUBBLE AND LONG FIELDS PROBABLY NEVER BEEN LAMPED BEFORE, DO IT IN THE DAY THEN THE BIG DEAL YOUR MAKING OF IT MIGHT BE JUST, OTHERWISE ITS NOTHING SPECIAL ON SOMEWHERE WHERE YOUR OBVIOUSLY SEEING PLENTY, SO WHY KEEP TELLING US ALL ABOUT IT :doh:

P.S THOUGHT YOU WERE DISAPPEARING ANYWAY :hmm:

Edited by merle24

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
Im going to start a new thread called 'KISS MY CAMOUFLAGE TIARA; self help group discussion for those with self esteem issues who feel threatened by others success' lol :tongue2: bet most of you were bullys at school too.

yea now your on form again girl i bet that merle24 was a bully at school,he was proberly a lamped hare in his last life, :clapper::clapper:

Guest markbrick1
Yeah not bad at all I'm impressed my old girl is laid up which is a shame because we've got the best lamping weather I've seen in a long time this last week :wallbash::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:
you took the piss that long we dont know now what to think
NICE PICS OF SOME LAMPED HARES EARLY ON IN THE SEASON ON ROUGH UNEVEN GROUND STUBBLE AND LONG FIELDS PROBABLY NEVER BEEN LAMPED BEFORE, DO IT IN THE DAY THEN THE BIG DEAL YOUR MAKING OF IT MIGHT BE JUST, OTHERWISE ITS NOTHING SPECIAL ON SOMEWHERE WHERE YOUR OBVIOUSLY SEEING PLENTY, SO WHY KEEP TELLING US ALL ABOUT IT :doh:

P.S THOUGHT YOU WERE DISAPPEARING ANYWAY :hmm:

Is this not the point off these sites to tell each other about are dogs and what they do :thumbs:

Im going to start a new thread called 'KISS MY CAMOUFLAGE TIARA; self help group discussion for those with self esteem issues who feel threatened by others success' lol :tongue2: bet most of you were bullys at school too.

yea now your on form again girl i bet that merle24 was a bully at school,he was proberly a lamped hare in his last life, :clapper::clapper:

Yeh sure i was a bully at school and a bully now youve sussed me :hmm: iam not the one who threatens women on a open forum pal so that makes you the bully, just like you bully the hares on the lamp, and your dogs on that rough ground youre a catch at all cost guy, bet you were doble slipping aswell, met your type before youll never have good dogs mate, now go away little boy before i pinch youre sweets. :feck:

Nah mate it's a secret society in here....we all pick flowers and look for butterflies.....it's the one's behind the scenes that we have to watch for.....it could be a post on world f*****g peace and goodwill to all men and someone would still bitch about it.

Guest bob bunny basher

Yeh sure i was a bully at school and a bully now youve sussed me :hmm: iam not the one who threatens women on a open forum pal so that makes you the bully, just like you bully the hares on the lamp, and your dogs on that rough ground youre a catch at all cost guy, bet you were doble slipping aswell, met your type before youll never have good dogs mate, now go away little boy before i pinch youre sweets. :feck:

some of us find hare coursing shit in the day,so we choose to lamp them,what dogs you got?

Guest markbrick1
we dont know now what to think

Who's we?

the wind is up = a good night for lamping. I thought you'd know that of all people

yea i will be out at 12 ish and we as me and my dogs they sit here tellin me what to type,mark

Guest markbrick1
mark welldone to your dogs ive ran the ground you were taken on and my black and white bitch was one of them injured on the same land. Your dogs feet must be tough mate welldone good catch :thumbs:

snagg-99

cheers mate there fine out last night and tonight as well,mark

any person with a working dog of any sort - who says their dogs dont pick up injurys / cuts of any sort is full of shite -

dogs look well mate .

very well said h.h every runing dog takes bags n bumps if they dont they aint TRYING HARD ENOUGH :no: any 1 that said different you no there full a shite...no matter how there bred they all pick un injurys..
Guest markbrick1

you know in all this support i get of which is good certain folk like ratcatcher and co who delete me of moochers never have in 3 yrs complemented me on anything ive achieved are done for the sites,dont tell me its because i damage the hunting community cause i cant see were,in a matter of fact were do these people ever support us lampers,unless its to line there own pocket, :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: mark