LAST TOPIC FOR THE SITES photos added as promised

Guest markbrick1

i thought this was a hunting site and all i have seen is him doin puttin pic`s up ov what he has caught with his dog`s and that i dont see him tellin storys sayin he killed 30+ rabbits and not have the pic`s to back it up. he always has pic`s up ov what he has caught. wish i had that many rabbits round my way any way mark keep at it fella jelisy spring to mind jmo :thumbs:

lb

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't what everyones problem is with mark. i don't even know the bloke and he said i could go down to cornwall, put me up in a caravan and take me and the dogs out for couple nights on the lamp. there is not many people that would do that for you.

i have respect for mark. i enjoy his posts and the pictures he puts up. atb mike

Your dogs may be the best in town, they may be able to catch the hardest hares or rabbits in town, but I think you have dug a huge hole that you can’t find a way out of. Everyone on this site that I know hunts most nights, but do we bombard the site with self glorying pictures, I don’t think it’s the done thing, ok you can catch rabbits by the van load, but do we need to hear it every day, well I don’t.

I think this site would be far better without the in-house fighting you have brought upon yourself, I am sure you are a decent lad, but you don’t need to tell us every day Mark.

I wish you luck in the future with your life and dogs, you should really take a leaf out of Ditch Shitters book, just go and no one will notice.

Mark don’t take this as a direct insult, cos it’s not, would have been best just to blend in with the scenery on the site, if you ever cross the water then there is a nights lamping awaiting you.

All the best.

Guest markbrick1
Your dogs may be the best in town, they may be able to catch the hardest hares or rabbits in town, but I think you have dug a huge hole that you can’t find a way out of. Everyone on this site that I know hunts most nights, but do we bombard the site with self glorying pictures, I don’t think it’s the done thing, ok you can catch rabbits by the van load, but do we need to hear it every day, well I don’t.

I think this site would be far better without the in-house fighting you have brought upon yourself, I am sure you are a decent lad, but you don’t need to tell us every day Mark.

I wish you luck in the future with your life and dogs, you should really take a leaf out of Ditch Shitters book, just go and no one will notice.

Mark don’t take this as a direct insult, cos it’s not, would have been best just to blend in with the scenery on the site, if you ever cross the water then there is a nights lamping awaiting you.

All the best.

thanks and maybe you are right but i suppose if i just blended away i would never of shown the feet and stoppers as people wanted to see i might just one day take you up all the best mark
i thought this was a hunting site and all i have seen is him doin puttin pic`s up ov what he has caught with his dog`s and that i dont see him tellin storys sayin he killed 30+ rabbits and not have the pic`s to back it up. he always has pic`s up ov what he has caught. wish i had that many rabbits round my way any way mark keep at it fella jelisy spring to mind jmo :thumbs:

lb

well said mate spot on,i was just about to write that.

lb

well said mate spot on,i was just about to write that.

i could understand if he was comein out with i killed 30+last neet and 25 thenight befor and have nothing to back it up but he isent he is just tellin his hunting storys with pic`s to add some people will never get that meany in a year whay he gets in a month i for sure would love to kill that many every time i went out. so mark do what you think is best bud. :thumbs:

atb.....................lb

Guest markbrick1
oh well all the best from me the one you hate so much on here always slateing me with certaine people wat goes round comes around byeee mlb
not slating you :tongue2: you could be a real nice person but i just think you shouldnt breed as much nothing wrong with that its truthfull,mark
Guest markbrick1
If Your Going Get Gone i will Open the door for You :thumbs: . toodle pip , Farewell, i wont Miss You 8) and save your self from loosing your Match Bet and having to sneak out without all this PRIMMADONNA actme goin were ever are doing what ever makes no differance to any comp are whatever,mark

listen to yourselfs..for f*ck sake!! squabbiling like a bunch of kids in a playground..if you dont like someone then dont reply to topics they post..SIMPLE..a come on here to see the dogs an things to do with dogs,not slagging people off or talking bad about other folks dogs etc..this whole thing about reputation is getting right outta f*ckin hand..to be honest a truly only care for ME and MY FRIENDS DOGS !!! a couldnt give a toss what somebody else at the other end of the country says on an internet forum! IF YOU ALL WANT SOMEBODY TO TALK AN BITCH ABOUT THEN HERE I AM..at least that way you can all gossip an a still wont give a f*ck!! cheers chris... :wallbash:

If Your Going Get Gone i will Open the door for You :thumbs: . toodle pip , Farewell, i wont Miss You 8) and save your self from loosing your Match Bet and having to sneak out without all this PRIMMADONNA actme goin were ever are doing what ever makes no differance to any comp are whatever,mark

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eim5jLlEPYI&...feature=related

:whistling:

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Have to agree with sighthounds post its an open forum if you dont want to see what Mark has written or look at pics dont go into the fecking post simple really. Some folk in here aint happy unless theyre having a pop at someone and for what? It's a bad day when a bit of banter gets out of hand and people make malicious remarks or threaten folk over a few pics and some written words. Take these posts for what they are, a bit of light relief the guy doesn't effect you personally so why all the vitriol....get a grip!

Edited by undisputed

i for one mark enjoy reading your posts! :victory: i've been a member on here

for a good few years now and this is why i don't post so much cause

there's allway's some smart arse bringing you or your dogs down!

it's them that need to be leaving! just sit in the back ground and

watch it's allways the same one's! :thumbdown: