Guest markbrick1

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest markbrick1
Mark I never threatened you, I said if we ever had the misfortune to cross paths I wonder if you would be so brave as to say the stuff you say on here to my face :thumbdown: You stick to picking on women and easy targets. I see youve started on Socks again taunting him because you know hes more sense than waste his time in your company, so you think you can get away with it :thumbdown: One of these days you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person and you will learn your lesson. Thats not a threat, just a fact of life :victory:

Im pleased your dogs never got any injuries :yes: after all they are the innocent parties in all of this, they did well, but dont give us all this bullshit about this is your last post, youve said that many times before and its just an attention seeking plea to get folk to say please dont go, theres a thread allready started so go over there and bask in it, this is your life defining moment :clapper::clapper:

SARAH F ING MOFFAT itry with you but you test me all the time why do you not go back to your site show lads pics of your tits to keep them on a hunting site :icon_redface: and stop waisting my time,iam not havin a go at socks he has a pop at me all the time even banned me of moochers cause i dared answer him back and tell him as it was :whistling::whistling: are is,now this is what you said,mark........................dont see you saying that Tomo or Miles or any of the guys stink of piss, whats up Mark are you only interested in picking on women? do you think I am some kind of easy target because Im female and 300+ miles away? You know you would end up flat on your back if you crossed the line with some of these guys, well one day you and my paths will maybe have the misfortune to cross and we will see if you are so brave to say things like that to my face then!

Mark I never threatened you, I said if we ever had the misfortune to cross paths I wonder if you would be so brave as to say the stuff you say on here to my face :thumbdown: You stick to picking on women and easy targets. I see youve started on Socks again taunting him because you know hes more sense than waste his time in your company, so you think you can get away with it :thumbdown: One of these days you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person and you will learn your lesson. Thats not a threat, just a fact of life :victory:

Im pleased your dogs never got any injuries :yes: after all they are the innocent parties in all of this, they did well, but dont give us all this bullshit about this is your last post, youve said that many times before and its just an attention seeking plea to get folk to say please dont go, theres a thread allready started so go over there and bask in it, this is your life defining moment :clapper::clapper:

SARAH F ING MOFFAT itry with you but you test me all the time why do you not go back to your site show lads pics of your tits to keep them on a hunting site :icon_redface: and stop waisting my time,iam not havin a go at socks he has a pop at me all the time even banned me of moochers cause i dared answer him back and tell him as it was :whistling::whistling: are is,now this is what you said,mark........................dont see you saying that Tomo or Miles or any of the guys stink of piss, whats up Mark are you only interested in picking on women? do you think I am some kind of easy target because Im female and 300+ miles away? You know you would end up flat on your back if you crossed the line with some of these guys, well one day you and my paths will maybe have the misfortune to cross and we will see if you are so brave to say things like that to my face then!

what site has got the pics of her tits how do i find it to have a perv

Well Im sure the lads on my site would rather look at pics of my tits than your chins :clapper: but I think a few of them will be disappointed as Im afraid all thats on my site is talk and pics of dogs and hunting from honest lads and lasses about coursing, lamping, ferreting, shooting etc not that you would know of course because you will never be welcome, perhaps now your banned from moochers you should start your own site, if you want to slag me lets see you do better :clapper:

Everything I wrote in my pm is true, I dont see you writing other peoples names on threads, or saying they stink of piss :clapper: but Im sure one day you will get too big for your boots and try it with someone who isnt female and an easy target and I look forward to that day :clapper:

Youre actually threataning a woman there for everyone to see tut tut :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Guest markbrick1
but why did you cover them up in the first place mate :whistling: also wheres the pic of the rough dogs hind legs :whistling:

ok you got me shes fecked finished never run again the flint killed her its terrible no workin dog should run in hampshire it will kill your dogs,and :whistling::whistling: come down tomorrow night we will run her and your super dooper killin merle purpose bred dog then tell em how her leg is and make it interestin £100

Oh Mark, just tell the twats to feck off and get on with what you know, love and do best :thumbs: . As for this being your last topic on site :icon_eek: ..............Mark YOU are a topic on sites and it is this that really gets up their noses :laugh: , so keep on doing what you do and as Mackem says, do it from a distance and make light of the icoming shite that some of the forum pond life post my old pal :thumbs:

Take it easy dude

Al :drink:

but why did you cover them up in the first place mate :whistling: also wheres the pic of the rough dogs hind legs :whistling:

ok you got me shes fecked finished never run again the flint killed her its terrible no workin dog should run in hampshire it will kill your dogs,and :whistling::whistling: come down tomorrow night we will run her and your super dooper killin merle purpose bred dog then tell em how her leg is and make it interestin £100

I wouldnt waste the fuel bill comming down there fella, but if your gonna give me £100 then i might do :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest markbrick1
mark , i wrote to you ages ago , telling you not to let people on here get to you , well it seems they have , as a fellow hunter , ( who others on here think i dont ) let me say something to you , i have always found your topics interesting , your views to others interesting , and your views to others challenging you very interesting , not only do you offer them there request , you'll also put them up for it too, thats a top bloke in my book .

as an adult of a year or two, you have gained lots af experience of the lurcher , to which i dont think you should keep all to yourself , stay on here and share your experiences with others , im sure they would like to gain some experiences from you directly , as you yourself said , there are a number of top people on here and there are a few tossers aswell , dont let the tossers win by driving you away from here , i for one will miss our conversations on the chat as will a lot of your true friends , but whatever your choice , chin up , and have a few more years hunting .

yours in sport dennned.

cheers mate your a freind mark