Going Beating Tomorrow

hi mate id say for starters a good pair of waterproofs lol,dresscode is never something written down for beaters but if you have moleskins or nice green trousers go for that followed by a countrystyle shirt and decent jumper..with the wind and rain we've had this last few days just stay dry and comferatable obviously a decent coat and leggings....id take a pair of dry clothes to change into just in case you get soaked as well...

if you have a flask take a hot drink plenty of sarnies and something sugery like a mars just to keep ur energy levels up!!! waiting around in the wind can sometimes be a killer....and dont forget to take a decent stick.... to beat the bushes etc...

best of luck have a great bud....

atb

Gaz

Edited by Garypco
hi mate id say for starters a good pair of waterproofs lol,dresscode is never something written down for beaters but if you have moleskins or nice green trousers go for that followed by a countrystyle shirt and decent jumper..with the wind and rain we've had this last few days just stay dry and comferatable obviously a decent coat and leggings....id take a pair of dry clothes to change into just in case you get soaked as well...

if you have a flask take a hot drink plenty of sarnies and something sugery like a mars just to keep ur energy levels up!!! waiting around in the wind can sometimes be a killer....and dont forget to take a decent stick.... to beat the bushes etc...

best of luck have a great bud....

atb

Gaz

Cheers matey thanks alot.

Something waterproof that breaths.........once you start walking it can warm up pretty quick.

I have driven past our shoot and seen all the patatoe bulks...........it made me sweat just looking them :cry:

usually i just wear boots, waterproof tracksiut bottoms , t-shirt , jumper and a waterproof coat not forgetting long johns and a thermal t-shirt !!

take something to eat maybe a flask of warm drink and enjoy yourself !!

Wellies,change of clothes I always seem to find the mud and water. :rolleyes: i take a woolly hat if i was you. the times i have lost a hat on the windy day. Waterproof leggings a big must.Good pair of gloves as you may end up having a fight with the bush. :icon_redface: Something to nibble and the hot drink.

And the hankie for wiping your eyes from all the laughing you are going to do.

If its anything like are shoots Its a great day out . With some really great people .

Enjoy

xxxxSuzy