ADVICE PLEASE

Guest mucker
Canaural ear drops seemed 2 do the job well 4 my dog!.

thats the stuff i was trying to remember earlier.done the job on one of mine.

but i got it from the vets ,not sure about getting it over the counter though...

Some other maintenance and fix-it things on ears: Trim the hair inside the ear. Some pluck, but a little battery trimmer is easier on the dog and very cheap. Also, swab the inside of the ears with vinegar -- changing the PH balance discourages infection and stips off any wax buildup. If a dog has serious buildup of matter in the ear, a waterpic with warm water will help break it up (a good tool for cleaning wounds too, expecially punctures), and cephelaxin antibiotic will knock down infection. Treat for mites as ready recommended.

Patrick

Some other maintenance and fix-it things on ears: Trim the hair inside the ear. Some pluck, but a little battery trimmer is easier on the dog and very cheap. Also, swab the inside of the ears with vinegar -- changing the PH balance discourages infection and stips off any wax buildup. If a dog has serious buildup of matter in the ear, a waterpic with warm water will help break it up (a good tool for cleaning wounds too, expecially punctures), and cephelaxin antibiotic will knock down infection. Treat for mites as ready recommended.

Patrick

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE,I WILL SORT THE PROBLEM NOW,CHEERS.
i dont know nothing about mites n yeast but are the ears swollen shut inside and hot is the dog constantly scratching them.
She was just Shaking Her Head,There was a lot of muck in them,She has stopped shaking her head now since i put the stuff in had to go to the vets for drops,Tried to order some stuff of BESTPET PHARMACY,but didnt no how to Order and how much the Carriage was.
Guest mucker

i had a dog off some one once and soon realized it was deaf the dog was also in serious bother with its ears and wouldnt leave them alone this dog was stressed.

the vet pionted out to me his ears were swollen shut and very hot due to constantly scratching them.

i thought well it was mites but the vet said no its FLEAS, the dog caused the damage trying to rid himself of them.

canuarals the stuff but get the drops right down in the ear put the flap down and work it in with your fingers.

vet also give us a course of tablets but im not sure wether they were anti b,s or anti inflamatory it cleared up but dog had some permanent damage to inner ear.

seeing as you got some drops from the vets what drops did he give you and what did he/she say the cause was?

i had a dog off some one once and soon realized it was deaf the dog was also in serious bother with its ears and wouldnt leave them alone this dog was stressed.

the vet pionted out to me his ears were swollen shut and very hot due to constantly scratching them.

i thought well it was mites but the vet said no its FLEAS, the dog caused the damage trying to rid himself of them.

canuarals the stuff but get the drops right down in the ear put the flap down and work it in with your fingers.

vet also give us a course of tablets but im not sure wether they were anti b,s or anti inflamatory it cleared up but dog had some permanent damage to inner ear.

seeing as you got some drops from the vets what drops did he give you and what did he/she say the cause was?

The Drops are called AURIZON,He said it was caused by the ear been inflamed,but didnt say anything about the muck what was in the ear.I have to give her them once a day in BOTH EARS,cause if i just treat 1 ear the other 1 could get infected,and it will start all over again,just for 7days,