hares by night

Guest markbrick1

gave up reading cw's posts mate think his an aragant piss head,offered him a dog another mate asked his advice,i was ignored and he just talked shit to the other fella,by the way read your book,was shit,!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mark miles said nothing to influence my decision on your invite the truth of the matter was that i dont think i could stand listen to your bargging and boasting all day .... some people will never get on its a fact of life and i fear we are 2 such people and perhaps a day out together wouldnt go well ............

Guest markbrick1
mark miles said nothing to influence my decision on your invite the truth of the matter was that i dont think i could stand listen to your bargging and boasting all day .... some people will never get on its a fact of life and i fear we are 2 such people and perhaps a day out together wouldnt go well ............

well thats no skin of my back i just keep my comments personal and to pms i dont need to listen to your 1 sided comments about you and your super ways of ferreting and the only way to do anything is the socks way :D but hey we all have our ways but some seem to be a lot more apiniated :clapper::clapper::clapper: anyway no problems about moochers are not walking out as over the yrs i always find theres doers and talkers and i must say theres to many on these sites who talk all the best mark

Guest markbrick1
hi mate some nice pics there must be great to have a dog that can catch a baby hare on the lamp was it crying after the first turn have a bit of respect for brittains fastest mammal and let them get to a decent size
ok another newbie no problems iam used to lamping rabbits only and thought it was a rabbit,and blame the person who shot it my dog only brought it back