hares by night

Guest markbrick1

i really enjoyed the evening and all the stories ive read and heard about hampshire iam sure these boys must not have adventured to other parts of the uk as it was not as bad as ive heard all the stories and pms i recieve about my dogs wouldnt last on the flint and your out of your comfort zone well this is the third visit and my oppinion is all built up to inflame some dogs and write some books iam still of the oppinion cornwall has some of the hardest rabbits in the uk,again thankyou to my host and your welcome to come to cornwall anytime you wish and now we are of to the fens for tonight and tomorrow to see some old and new freinds with the little rabbit dogs all the best mark

How can you say that cornwall has some of the hardest rabbits in the uk mate :no: have you been to every county in the land and lamped rabbits ?. by the numbers of rabbits you seem to bag mate they carnt be that hard if your honest. Rabbits get harder and harder the more there ran and lamped like any quarry, if there virgin rabbits never seen the lamp there gonna be easier than if there lamped all the time year in year out, rabbits can only run so fast mate and once theyve become zoomers as soon as the lamps on it comes down to the type of land your running them on, theres rabbits down here mate that i can garuntee your dog or any dog wont even get close enough to put a bend on before they hit cover, at the end of the day if you lamping places with a very high population of rabbits your gonna catch a high amount, and its gonna take em longer to clue up on the lamp because your not running the same ones time after time :wallbash:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some nice big hares there mark .... the ground looks nice and green there you must have been in the only part of that county that hasnt got any flint ...........
hi socks i was talking to phil the other night he knows the ground and the farmer of the area i was on and warned me of due to flint now when i run it the farmer did say lads dont run his farm for 2 reasons 1 is flint,now my dogs ran it and ran it well no marks all i can say is there must be a lot of south soft dogs which wouldnt last in my kennels all the best mark

that land dont look flinty to me mark ... if i took a picture of the ground up here i lamp no matter where i pointed the camera there would be flint and chalk .... anyway looks like you had a good night ...........

is this rough enough for you socks,the bitch had 2 in this field lastnight

Iam sorry mate but if you keep running your dogs on that ground as pictured in the background, your dogs feet wont last very long, if you ask me thats just silly, if my dogs were as good as yours obviously are i wouldnt wont to risk serious injury to em like that, is not fair on the dog pal :thumbdown:

Guest markbrick1
i would have liked to have seen some bigger bolders but that will do ..... you are the ultimate dog man and i am a pretender ... well done ......................
iam no ultimate dog man,but also i dont get caught up in the fame and glory of lurchers :whistling: i work my dogs and i represent working dog men and women,what pisses me of is things like people who permently slag and slate other folk of looking to belittle them at anytime folk like me no one would beleave cause i couldnt type a line are put a picture up,no one beleaving me are what i said,even you inviting me to the plains the week after the fens but on the word of miles and tc cancelling our day out cause they told you i was a wanker,you didnt even give me the chance,hey well who cares your loss,to many people wanting to make money of the sites sellin things :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: even knockin there dogs up to sell pups and to make the ultimate line of runing dog for money its all bollocks if and when i have pups they go to proper dog lads who talk the talk and walk the walk and i suppose a lot more of you want to stop braggin each other up and start doing what we all love,all the best mark and also why when i post somthing on moochers i get nothing but shit from people and mods posts deleted the lot hope,

only way to sort it socks,is you run mark on the same land as he was on lastnight,this silly talk has run its course,put your money where your mouth is,in fact i got my money on marks dogs against yours or chalkwarreners dogs,you are in it for the money and fame,carry on with the books and bum ups, :thumbdown:

3500 acres of the meon valley and no flint socks no disrespect made just accept what ive been saying for a long time theres dog men and theres people who like to think they are, :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: all the best mark
meon valley is that near tisted if so i am not that far away from ther and i no some fields in that area that no dog would run with out taking ther feet of well done aney way looks like your dogs had a good night did you film it or what

Mark I have always said that I was sure that you were a bit simple and there is something missing ...the village idiot ...you have pics of your face all over this public site that is frequented by the antis and the police ....now you have put up pics of you killing roe at night and 1 is a doe which is out of season basically you have provided evidance against yourself to get you in alot of trouble ....why do you have to always blow your own trumpet whay cant you just keep quiet like most other lads do ?...

MIK

Edited by MOO
Mark I have always said that I was sure that you were a bit simple and there is something missing ...the village idiot ...you have pics of your face all over this public site that is frequented by the antis and the police ....now you have put up pics of you killing roe at night and 1 is a doe which is out of season basically you have provided evidance against yourself to get you in alot of trouble ....why do you have to always blow your own trumpet whay cant you just keep quiet like most other lads do ?...

MIK

Well said mate, everytime i log on here theres pics of marks dogs with a big bag bragging off what hes caught, and how many hes total for the month is ect ect. and how there the hardest rabbits in the land, why dont you just put a topic up saying iam mark and i think ive got the best dogs in the country, your a fecking trumpet blower mate out and out, a first class knob end by tooks of them pics you just posted i reckon if you had a brain you would be dangerous pal, as for the looks of the ground you just been running your dogs on well feck me take your fecking shoes off when your down there and go for a sprint across the feild see what you feet are like after. :wallbash:

Guest markbrick1

MIK

again the dogs didnt kill a roe and i wont be getting in to this all on permission with the landowner he had a gun as well what do you want his number all you are is a prick always slaggin me of for anything esp the rabbit photos i dont poach and keep it within the law i suppose i do blow my trumpet cause people like you have always slated me i suppose its defence,my problem my issues being the village idiot i suppose i could always claim insanity,
Guest lurcherboy2008

for feck sake he had a good night out so whats the problem? why is every fecker bitching at him for? yes he might be putting pics up all the time but thats it, you always get pics of nice big bull x's so why not marks dogs with a few rabbits under them?