hares by night

Guest markbrick1

Have had to reply as I cannot believe the bulls**t Ive been reading. You really need to leave your comfort bubble and take your dogs in to the real world. Not sure who you think you are the way you keep on about yourself, unless you think you are some sort of superstar. Its people like you who give genuine lurcher men a bad name. As for hunting hares at night do you really think they are as hard to catch on the lamp as they are in the day? It doesn't really prove a lot to catch a hare on the lamp at night - different matter in the day though! There are other parts of the country very similar to yours, up north, and i have been myself where the rabbits are so easy it is like shelling peas but that doesn't really prove anything as it would be like going lamping in teletubby land.

Ive heard this all before when people say there dogs can do this and do that but the trouble is when you ask them to come out for a night's rabbiting they always seem to busy or there is some excuse or another. What's coming next a friggin book! Don't try to be a frickin superstar. Im sure im not the only one who would gladly take you out for the night but I don't need to shout about what i do with my dogs and in anycase im too busy out with my dogs to spend all my time bragging on the internet! Who do you think you are - the great white hunter.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest proudy

Bobsuperdog tempts lads with invites on his vast permission then grooms them. After a great nites lamping its back to his & a good bit craic, but its when ur asleep bob gets his CRACK. Next thing u wake up with a stonking headache but its not til u get up then u realise ur walking like john wayne. He makes u breakfast & talks as if nothing happened, should I tell anyone? Mummy :cry:

Bobsuperdog tempts lads with invites on his vast permission then grooms them. After a great nites lamping its back to his & a good bit craic, but its when ur asleep bob gets his CRACK. Next thing u wake up with a stonking headache but its not til u get up then u realise ur walking like john wayne. He makes u breakfast & talks as if nothing happened, should I tell anyone? Mummy :cry:

:clapper:

only way to sort it socks,is you run mark on the same land as he was on lastnight,this silly talk has run its course,put your money where your mouth is,in fact i got my money on marks dogs against yours or chalkwarreners dogs,you are in it for the money and fame,carry on with the books and bum ups, :thumbdown:

karlsberg .......probably the best arse licker on the site :clapper: .... i run my bitch on ground veri similar to what mark was on last night on a daily basis .. not all my land but a good chunk of it is rough chalk flint and stone pushing up throught the ground and if the dogs feet were not 100% then you would bve lucky to get a quarter of a seasons work out of them ...........

as for putting my money where my mouth is why ??? i couldnt give a flying feck what you or anybody else thinks about my mangy half breed i dont feel the need to prove either myself or my dogs abilitys (and why the mention of chalkwarren?) to be honest if i put money down against marks dogs on a lamping competetion then i would probably be out of pocket as i do very little lamping with this bitch BUT if it was daytime work ferreting over a warren from 2 holes to 150 holes then you boys would make me a few bob ;) ..............

as for being in it for the money and fame ... are you on crack ??? how the hell am i gonna earn any money from my first cross collie greyhound ??? she has just come in season but have i been putting posts up on a daily basis about her catches ... NO .... do i go on about where i have run her over the country and what she has caught ... NO .... do i flood the hunting sites with pictures of her ..... NO ..... is she on you tube ..... NO .... have i been looking for the perfect dog to line her .... NO ..... if i was in it for the money i would be doing all these things then selling the pups from such a magnifiicent dog for rediculouse amount of money ..... i hope that when the time comes to line this bitch that she only has 3 or 4 pups and i will keep one and trusted friends will have the others ........

as for the fame i put up a post every few weeks through the season showing a nice day out even though i am out 3 or 4 times a week ... if i was craving fame and attention i would post every single trip up on these boards and all you would here is TEGAN this and TEGAN that but you dont .... you know feck all of my dog and what she is capable of other than she is pretty good on a warren which is all i have ever said ...........

mark is doing nothing different than i was when i was in my late teens ... been there done it .... i had 2 decent lamp dogs and no responsibilitys i had endless land and i was out every night bagging 20 to 30 rabbits .........

marks wife works nights he doesnt work ... so he can either sit in the house all night by himself or go out lamping .... good for him he has decided to get off his arse and do a bit .... but he isnt doing anything special that hundereds of folk havnt allready done ........................

iam no ultimate dog man,but also i dont get caught up in the fame and glory of lurchers :whistling: i work my dogs and i represent working dog men and women,

:clapper::clapper::clapper: ..........No........I represent every working dog lad and girl in the country...........lol

Mark, the ground is bad in that area.........dont try and say it isnt, you ran your dogs with no injury.......good for you.

What you have just come on and said is that all these lads talk out of there arse and have shite dogs............I dont think so, do you?

Good ground, bad ground, suicidal ground...........we have all walked it, and we chose weather to slip or not........nothing big about that.

You had a good night and then went and ruined it AGAIN by being a fecking bragger..........you really are your own worst enemy.

The thing is any one can put pictures on this site and write what you want people to hear, but it comes down to one of two things; he has either got a vast amount of game down there which is really green or he is full of shit - one or the other. Come on mate just stop trying to make out your something special! You really think your the only one who has done anything but belive me you are so wrong but I don't need to put pictures up and log what i do every minute of the day.

another good night mark,nice 1,didnt move far myself,least you got out there.recon il be more on it tonight,these people that slate you make me laugh,why are they reading it,sounds like gelousy to me.well done mate,

another good night mark,nice 1,didnt move far myself,least you got out there.recon il be more on it tonight,these people that slate you make me laugh,why are they reading it,sounds like gelousy to me.well done mate,

spot on there,well said.

its illegal to run hares 24/7 with dogs. this topic was started at 8.30am this morning and pics only just deleted IMO damage done

Leeview mate as the law stands its legal to use up tp two dogs to flush hares to gun-guns with the landowners permission during daylight hours. although illegal to take them during darkness no matter what the method ( i think ) ?

and out of season :whistling: can be done under special license in extreme cases, but not a sign of a bullet wound in sight on any of those pics

Y.I.S Leeview

Guest markbrick1
only way to sort it socks,is you run mark on the same land as he was on lastnight,this silly talk has run its course,put your money where your mouth is,in fact i got my money on marks dogs against yours or chalkwarreners dogs,you are in it for the money and fame,carry on with the books and bum ups, :thumbdown:

karlsberg .......probably the best arse licker on the site :clapper: .... i run my bitch on ground veri similar to what mark was on last night on a daily basis .. not all my land but a good chunk of it is rough chalk flint and stone pushing up throught the ground and if the dogs feet were not 100% then you would bve lucky to get a quarter of a seasons work out of them ...........

as for putting my money where my mouth is why ??? i couldnt give a flying feck what you or anybody else thinks about my mangy half breed i dont feel the need to prove either myself or my dogs abilitys (and why the mention of chalkwarren?) to be honest if i put money down against marks dogs on a lamping competetion then i would probably be out of pocket as i do very little lamping with this bitch BUT if it was daytime work ferreting over a warren from 2 holes to 150 holes then you boys would make me a few bob ;) ..............

as for being in it for the money and fame ... are you on crack ??? how the hell am i gonna earn any money from my first cross collie greyhound ??? she has just come in season but have i been putting posts up on a daily basis about her catches ... NO .... do i go on about where i have run her over the country and what she has caught ... NO .... do i flood the hunting sites with pictures of her ..... NO ..... is she on you tube ..... NO .... have i been looking for the perfect dog to line her .... NO ..... if i was in it for the money i would be doing all these things then selling the pups from such a magnifiicent dog for rediculouse amount of money ..... i hope that when the time comes to line this bitch that she only has 3 or 4 pups and i will keep one and trusted friends will have the others ........

as for the fame i put up a post every few weeks through the season showing a nice day out even though i am out 3 or 4 times a week ... if i was craving fame and attention i would post every single trip up on these boards and all you would here is TEGAN this and TEGAN that but you dont .... you know feck all of my dog and what she is capable of other than she is pretty good on a warren which is all i have ever said ...........

mark is doing nothing different than i was when i was in my late teens ... been there done it .... i had 2 decent lamp dogs and no responsibilitys i had endless land and i was out every night bagging 20 to 30 rabbits .........

marks wife works nights he doesnt work ... so he can either sit in the house all night by himself or go out lamping .... good for him he has decided to get off his arse and do a bit .... but he isnt doing anything special that hundereds of folk havnt allready done ........................

socks just read this long post,well written as usual i agree with a certain part of this but lets look at others,i would of never dared go to hampshire if i had listen to folk on here regarding the flint and the people,i have run all over the country and beleave me i get out of my comfort zone,and my dogs have run well in there last port of call caught well and come home very well no marks are anything :clapper: i know your answer dont worry iam lucky :wallbash::wallbash: you have always had your comment when me and my dogs are involved over the yrs being pretty personal and disrespectfull but hey its the internet and we all get carried away,you went against me when miles told everyone my dogs jacked deciding to withdraw your invitation even those YOURS still existed to come here,people listen to much from others on here and should get out there and find out for themselves,ive just met a top bloke who i would never of if i had listened to others,as to your fame and photos winter time comes you post as much as anyone with your black bitch who always looks in tip top condition,now as to me doing nothing differant to others i agree but also when you was a boy and didnt know what a rabbit was,well a wild one i was sticking wild boars with lurchers and bull crosses over sees so please refrain from saying iam average i put a life long ambition in to practice i am not in it for the money the books the pictures the breeding are anything iam in it cause i love it,all the best mark Edited by markbrick1
Guest markbrick1

phil like you ive been around a few yrs to,boasters phil well in a way boasters come in all forms and sizes :whistling::whistling: look at the insults i got from the same people from day 1 if its about shows rats rabbits fox deer hare [bANNED TEXT] ever,iam not new to this game as you know i dont seek to make money as you know i know in a funny old way you are giving me advice but for fecks sake phil iam no juvenille kid whos not done feck all were have you supported me when i get slated,???????????????????surely youve sat there and thought he knows a little even when weve had our dicussions face to face,no i must say iam pissed of with all this back biting we all get on and stop all this shit are i move on a bit like moving on from moochers and the muppets but on here there a bit more sensible,mark