terriers you would have in your yard

Guest blackntan

Guest blackntan
kennels2005_0314_003520.jpg

some great photies here mate is this a white lakey?

shown as russell type but not wanting to offend any one i would call it a white lakeland and a cracker Edited by blackntan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan

:no:

kennels2005_0314_003520.jpg

some great photies here mate is this a white lakey?

shown as russell type but not wanting to offend any one i would call it a white lakeland and a cracker

AS pretty as it is do you know if has worked, feck your pretty dogs

see the hounds in your picture has every one killed can i tell off the photo , but they all look cracking hounds, enterd unenterd who knows from a picture , :no: and who called it pretty , i said cracker,looks like pembrokeshire lines in there hounds that is Edited by blackntan
STICHING2005_0919_000300.jpg

were you take this pic think i know the dog

B&T i know you can't tell of a photo you're right,it's usually the bow legged ugly little buggars we rely on out hunting,You not far out with the breeding mate,alot of the lines with me are from the cwrt-y-cadno

hello,

b&t excellent pics and thread.

thanks for all that posted great pictures of great dog's.

for that issue about public forum, my pcs and etc, if you go to shows to show your dog it's frequently pictured by many fanciers. it's normal in all kind of shows. my humble opinion.

now, the public forum and it's true but it's also a international forum (blabla.com) and maybe this forum is on a international server, them you can say what you want, show want you want but don't give them(antis) names, locations, etc.

for the "complicated people", when anyone shares anything in this forum, there is nonsense post's, edited post's. what you are afraid? if it's shit over there try to go somewhere else to hunt in peace. there is many places in Europe to hunt without so many antis like you have in UK. and you are right i don't know how it's there. i don't have many antis in my country, if someone don't like bullfighting he doesn't watch, the same with hunting but many eat the game. argh it's complicated!!

i have learn alot and met some great guys in this forum, don't ruin it guys!

but thanks to all that posted this excellent terrier pics.

best regards from southwest

Guest john the baptist
working terriers is a way of life and has been for generations ??????? surely people should be proud to show there dogs and promote there way of life, feck what the unknowin think, if the likes of B&T doesnt who will, as he says anyone been shown just have to ask and he will delete them, i understand people have to be careful but surely not to dissapear. The people who are tryin to destroy peoples way of life dont give a flyin feck about the man in the street summed up perfectly today by the reapointment of that corrupt fecker peter mandelson who had to resign TWICE yes TWICE, (he only resigned so he could come back, sacked would of finished him) yes this is the same bloke who brought his brazillian BOYFRIEND to the uk and hay presto within a few months he had a passport , you know something the gurkas where denied ,well they did only put there lives on the line for this country while young figo, ronaldo or whatever his name is put his arse in the air, so i suppose he was worthy :censored: , there all BENT in more ways than one, so feck these people and be PROUD to show your workers whether terrier or runner !

:clapper::clapper::clapper: well said that man.

Hunting was a bit slow yesterday, although one was accounted for by one of the guns, first fox was flushed right under the huntsmans feet, tight in a bramble patch, big dog fox that led the hounds a merry dance, then crossed a river in full flood, and back up the hill into a place where we dont have permission, was a cracking hunt though :victory: alot of people seem to slate blackntan on here i for one wont as this guy has done alot for our gun pack, and sourced alot of materials for our new hunt kennels( free of charge) he is an assett to our hunt !!!!!

Guest blackntan
Hunting was a bit slow yesterday, although one was accounted for by one of the guns, first fox was flushed right under the huntsmans feet, tight in a bramble patch, big dog fox that led the hounds a merry dance, then crossed a river in full flood, and back up the hill into a place where we dont have permission, was a cracking hunt though :victory: alot of people seem to slate blackntan on here i for one wont as this guy has done alot for our gun pack, and sourced alot of materials for our new hunt kennels( free of charge) he is an assett to our hunt !!!!!
ha ha :icon_redface: , i shot over to , the NEXT DOOR after we finished DR got another 3 they got 8 thats what them phots are UP AT TH ALL VERY CRIPTIC BUT YOU LL NO WHAT I MEAN Edited by blackntan