terriers you would have in your yard

Guest blackntan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blackandtan

I would have any of those dogs in my team, good types, would enjoy letting them see a fox or two to test them.

This is a young dog of ours coming on will be 18 months next winter so can see a bit of action then I hope

post-6310-1222996529.jpg

post-6310-1222996733.jpg

its not the looking :rolleyes:

i know of atleast one dog in those pics that if the owner knew it was here he would not be happy.simple. if pics were taken of you and spread across the net (wethere you were stood at a show or not) you would not be happy.

if they aint your dogs and you aint got permission, i think it would be safer and fairer not to post them. its about respect.

Guest blackntan
its not the looking :rolleyes:

i know of atleast one dog in those pics that if the owner knew it was here he would not be happy.simple. if pics were taken of you and spread across the net (wethere you were stood at a show or not) you would not be happy.

if they aint your dogs and you aint got permission, i think it would be safer and fairer not to post them. its about respect.

IT IS OUT OF RESPECT THAT I WANTED TO PUT THEM ON HERE A LOT OF THEM TERRIERS ARE LONG GONE , YOUR COMMENTS SEEM AS IF YOUR ASHAMED OF ARE SPORT OR YOU SOME SORT OF ANTI , AS I HAVE BEEN ASKES ON MANY OCCASIONS TO TAKE PHOTOS I WILL CARRY ON IF ANY ONE WANT COPIES PM ME , WHEN HAS PHOTOS OF TERRIERS BEEN AGIN THE LAW, :icon_eek:

If the dogs are at a show, they are there to be seen;not only by the judges but anyone who goes to the shows, plenty of people taking photos etc etc. If you do not want your dog seen or photographed, best thing is not to take it to a show. My humble opinion.

as ive pm'd you, youve missed the point.

just because somone takes a dog to a show dosnet mean that poeple can post the pics all ovre the net/put it in a book/ a photo album or there wank bank without permision.

ive spoken to blackandtan and thats the end of it.

anti..... you boys have no idea!! if you all start shouting anti everytime someone dosnt like what you do your just going to come across as fools.

Guest blackntan
as ive pm'd you, youve missed the point.

just because somone takes a dog to a show dosnet mean that poeple can post the pics all ovre the net/put it in a book/ a photo album or there wank bank without permision.

ive spoken to blackandtan and thats the end of it.

anti..... you boys have no idea!! if you all start shouting anti everytime someone dosnt like what you do your just going to come across as fools.

wank bank you have got a problem lad, you pm me and ive just gave you a reply :hmm:i would be more worried about your own post on the 12 aug 2008 at 7.51 am is that your wank bank mate Edited by blackntan
Guest blackntan

two people have complained over this thread ,i agree that we need to be on are guard as to what we put on this and other sites i have been it contact with a Lot of the owners who were very amused by the notion that a picture of there terriers or any terrier would cause any offense , serious though if any body recognizes there terrier and wants it removed please pm me , :thumbs:

working terriers is a way of life and has been for generations ??????? surely people should be proud to show there dogs and promote there way of life, feck what the unknowin think, if the likes of B&T doesnt who will, as he says anyone been shown just have to ask and he will delete them, i understand people have to be careful but surely not to dissapear. The people who are tryin to destroy peoples way of life dont give a flyin feck about the man in the street summed up perfectly today by the reapointment of that corrupt fecker peter mandelson who had to resign TWICE yes TWICE, (he only resigned so he could come back, sacked would of finished him) yes this is the same bloke who brought his brazillian BOYFRIEND to the uk and hay presto within a few months he had a passport , you know something the gurkas where denied ,well they did only put there lives on the line for this country while young figo, ronaldo or whatever his name is put his arse in the air, so i suppose he was worthy :censored: , there all BENT in more ways than one, so feck these people and be PROUD to show your workers whether terrier or runner !

Guest blackntan
working terriers is a way of life and has been for generations ??????? surely people should be proud to show there dogs and promote there way of life, feck what the unknowin think, if the likes of B&T doesnt who will, as he says anyone been shown just have to ask and he will delete them, i understand people have to be careful but surely not to dissapear. The people who are tryin to destroy peoples way of life dont give a flyin feck about the man in the street summed up perfectly today by the reapointment of that corrupt fecker peter mandelson who had to resign TWICE yes TWICE, (he only resigned so he could come back, sacked would of finished him) yes this is the same bloke who brought his brazillian BOYFRIEND to the uk and hay presto within a few months he had a passport , you know something the gurkas where denied ,well they did only put there lives on the line for this country while young figo, ronaldo or whatever his name is put his arse in the air, so i suppose he was worthy :censored: , there all BENT in more ways than one, so feck these people and be PROUD to show your workers whether terrier or runner !
;)