terriers you would have in your yard

Guest blackntan

Thats the way I like to see what digging dogs are made of. Looking at dogs on end of leads, with or without working scars means nothing.

Your dogs your kennels,

who said it DID and ill put a pic up of a terriers arse sticking out of a rabbit hole what dose that prove, i put them up as they are all good looking WORKING TERRIERS, THATS ALL NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS :tongue2:

"terriers you would have in your yard", some ive snapped over the years You wrote it

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan

smell i said dogs id have in my yard, ok terriers ive seen over the last couple of years and admired, nothing more nothing less , you put up all the shafts you have sunk and admired it wont offend me honest , in fact we could swap photos of holes in the ground if it makes you content :icon_eek:

Edited by blackntan
smell i said dogs id have in my yard, ok terriers ive seen over the last couple of years and admired, nothing more nothing less , you put up all the shafts you have sunk and admired it wont offend me honest , in fact we could swap photos of holes in the ground if it makes you content :icon_eek:

black I was trying to get the point over that the only way to judge a digging dog, was to go out in the field and dig to the dog.

I'm not into who's got biggest shaft or showing each other our holes. Darcy will tell you which forum to go on for that.

your life your way

Guest blackntan

black I was trying to get the point over that the only way to judge a digging dog, was to go out in the field and dig to the dog.

I'm not into who's got biggest shaft or showing each other our holes. Darcy will tell you which forum to go on for that.

your life your way

I TOTATLY AGRE 150% I ADMIRED THESE FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORKING TERRIERS :thumbs: Edited by blackntan

your life your way

I TOTATLY AGRE 150% I ADMIRED THESE FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORKING TERRIERS :thumbs:

SO COS SOME OF THEM DOGS HAVE SCARS DOES THAT MEAN THEY WORK OR HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THEM IN ACTION ?????????????

Guest blackntan
STICHING2005_0919_000240.jpg
cracking looking dogs are they all the same line you had through the years

IM SORRY IF IVE CAUSED SOME CONFUSION THE TERRIERS IVE PUT ON ARE SOME ONLY SOME OF THE ONES IVE SNAPPED

OVER THE YEARS SORRY TO SAY NOT MINE :sick:

Guest blackntan

your life your way

I TOTATLY AGRE 150% I ADMIRED THESE FOR WHAT THEY ARE WORKING TERRIERS :thumbs:

SO COS SOME OF THEM DOGS HAVE SCARS DOES THAT MEAN THEY WORK OR HAVE YOU ACTUALLY SEEN THEM IN ACTION ?????????????

AS I SAID CHESHIRE CHEESE THESE ARE TERRIERS I HAVE ADMIRED AND HAVE BEEN AROUND TERRIERS LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW A WORKER, NOW WETHER OR NOT THEY EXCEL AT THERE WORK , I COULD VOUCH FOR ONE OR TWO I HAVE SEEN IN PURSUIT OF THERE QUARRY, SEVERAL OTHERS HAVING KNOWN THERE OWNERS FOR A LONG TIME WOULD AGAIN VOUCH THAT THEY ARE WORKING TERRIERS, THE REST ID TAKE A BET ARE TOO , BUT IF YOU IN YOUR WISDOM KNOW BETTER PLEASE EDUCATE ME :thumbs: