Judging a Good Working Terrier

ok , lads , yes the judge was a joke , but he supposedly judged kennel club shows , where the f.u.c.k about i'd like to know, imho , he would'nt know the good end from the shiting end. i know f**k all about terriers , and i'd have got that one right , come to think about it , even STEVIE WONDER , could have seen it :no: idea had he

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
shows are a f*****g joke half the terriers at them working terrier shows never seen the face of an earth never mind a fox.

thats why i only choose ones with working marks on there face and not home made ones!

thats the way it should be jugded. i was at a show last year early in the summer i dont ever bring a dog just went with a mate every terrier that was wining did not look worked the few boys that made an effort to bring working terriers were wasteing their time to be honest i thought it was all a fix and was that pisses off i didnt go to anymore no wonder theirs so many bad ones around when all that win shows are clean faced terriers.

shows are a f*****g joke half the terriers at them working terrier shows never seen the face of an earth never mind a fox.

i agree with you top terrierman 110% bud they should have 1 for working dogs and 1 for show dog ;)

my wee red lakey bitch

my black felkl n lakey fae keano ;)

post-15880-1232488732_thumb.jpg

post-15880-1232488863.jpg

thats my views ws well if your terrier has any scars on them at a show these days then the juges start shakeing thare heads in disgust

took a marked up bitch in to a class being judged by a guy called ken rowe i think.there was only four in the class.he shook his head and told me ..them days are over!!!!! guess which dog was the only one to get kicked out..even though she is as smart as a pin to boot

best find a decent judge then, its ok for the dog to be marked up but the dog should still be of a decent conformation ie good top line good legs etc spanable he can be the uglyest brut going but if he looks the part he should be in with a chance

i judged a lads dog on here and gave it first prize who was it?

and these are words of wisdom from a 13 year old lass that has judged someones dog off here and gave it first prize get a grip i was at that show and like others when table went into ring i feared the worse and low and be hold it wasnt a working terrier but i will be back at selkirk this year to give my support

took a marked up bitch in to a class being judged by a guy called ken rowe i think.there was only four in the class.he shook his head and told me ..them days are over!!!!! guess which dog was the only one to get kicked out..even though she is as smart as a pin to boot

was it becuase it was ugly? :D

thats why i only choose ones with working marks on there face and not home made ones!

unless these are the words of your oldman im affraid they mean very little.

scars mean feck all.......... a better worker is one that doesnt get snashed, not one that does!

true there are lots of shit at shows but there is just as much shit that people pass off as workers with a few scars.