Ameerah Lamping

I had another look out this time with Ameerah, I was a bit dubious about the conditions one minute there was a fairly decent then nothing for maybe 15 mins only for it to suddenly pick up again. This happened throughout the night and wasted the stubbles as you simply cannot get near the Rabbits unless there is a decent wind to take away the noise made by walking through the stubble.

Still manage to catch few with a final bag of 15.

Picture204.jpg

I also tried my hand at videoing some of the runs again so I'll try to get something sorted with that and get it put up on here.

how do you manage to get them thick plodders to catch rabbits???? thought they were only good for massive huge open land :whistling:

that bitch is looking well and doing well on the lamp :notworthy::clapper:

Not sure, :hmm: I must be cheating by using a longnet or some method other than a Saluki, lol. :boogie:

Thanks for the comments lads.

how do you manage to get them thick plodders to catch rabbits???? thought they were only good for massive huge open land :whistling:

Not sure, :hmm: I must be cheating by using a longnet or some method other than a Saluki, lol. :boogie:

Or maybe the other two dogs in the right of the picture had something to do with it, :whistling:

Or maybe the other two dogs in the right of the picture had something to do with it, :whistling:

:blink::hmm:

Thats the down side of the interenet Darza, it is full of trolls who's only reason for commenting is to try to put people down. Of cause there are those that are just having a laugh, a bit of leg pulling or friendly banter but others really do need some form of professional help.

I do find it funny when the detectives start going over the photos with their magnifying glasses. :clapper: the likes of whom I believe Merle24 is poking fun at.

Edited by Meerihunter