went home last night

Guest gaz100604

Guest gaz100604

left my two pups at home left for work as usual at 7.45am both pups walked fed and watered. came home from work at 6pm last night back door wide open both pups nowhere to be seen. i couldnt believe it checked the box and yard over and over. my heart was pounding i felt sick to me stomach. i had the black dog since july and the pup since sunday . i live in a terraced house so checked all the alley ways and backstreets, the back wall is only 5.5 feet high so someone must hoped over and stole em.

after about an hour i was about hop into my car and search, still feeling sick my little girl due today and having explain her 2 puppies had got "lost". spotted two young lads about 10years old playing on their bikes and asked have they seen dogs the answer was YES. but their descriptions of the pups didnt really match. they said a woman had found them and brought them in but they wernt sure which house on the street.

i offered them 10pound each to knock on every door on one side of the street as i started on the other side , eventually we found a lady whod found them wandering around and taken them in she said she brought them to the local vets they said thed keep em for a day and then bring em to the dogs home.

i ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the vets which was due to close it was about 500yards away nice lady brought them out shes fed them aswell. i kissed the dogs never so happy to see them.

because the young pups had no injection i booked him into this vets and now bringing the black dog there aswell for worming and fleaing , thanked everyone and brought both pups home for huge feed.

after everything settled down i relased id not put the lock on the gate and the bin men must of banged the bin of the gate and gate opened. what a complete moron i am so lucky to what might have been, relecting on it over a six pack which i drank in 20mins lol.

same routine today padlock firmly on the gate and both bins inside blocking gate just in case.

to all the lads who have lost or got dogs stolen the feeling is horrible i feel for you all, if i didnt get the dogs back id of not got another one but at the end it was my own fault.

cheers

gary

left my two pups at home left for work as usual at 7.45am both pups walked fed and watered. came home from work at 6pm last night back door wide open both pups nowhere to be seen. i couldnt believe it checked the box and yard over and over. my heart was pounding i felt sick to me stomach. i had the black dog since july and the pup since sunday . i live in a terraced house so checked all the alley ways and backstreets, the back wall is only 5.5 feet high so someone must hoped over and stole em.

after about an hour i was about hop into my car and search, still feeling sick my little girl due today and having explain her 2 puppies had got "lost". spotted two young lads about 10years old playing on their bikes and asked have they seen dogs the answer was YES. but their descriptions of the pups didnt really match. they said a woman had found them and brought them in but they wernt sure which house on the street.

i offered them 10pound each to knock on every door on one side of the street as i started on the other side , eventually we found a lady whod found them wandering around and taken them in she said she brought them to the local vets they said thed keep em for a day and then bring em to the dogs home.

i ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the vets which was due to close it was about 500yards away nice lady brought them out shes fed them aswell. i kissed the dogs never so happy to see them.

because the young pups had no injection i booked him into this vets and now bringing the black dog there aswell for worming and fleaing , thanked everyone and brought both pups home for huge feed.

after everything settled down i relased id not put the lock on the gate and the bin men must of banged the bin of the gate and gate opened. what a complete moron i am so lucky to what might have been, relecting on it over a six pack which i drank in 20mins lol.

same routine today padlock firmly on the gate and both bins inside blocking gate just in case.

to all the lads who have lost or got dogs stolen the feeling is horrible i feel for you all, if i didnt get the dogs back id of not got another one but at the end it was my own fault.

cheers

gary

We've all been there mate glad you got them back :thumbs:

Guest gaz100604
Thank god you got them back , i can imagine how you must have felt finding them missing

i grabed the black dog and kissed the head off him the pup licked the face off me. very lucky to have got them back

Thank god you got them back , i can imagine how you must have felt finding them missing

i grabed the black dog and kissed the head off him the pup licked the face off me. very lucky to have got them back

I love a happy ending :laugh:

Guest gaz100604
its f*****g heartbreaking aint it gaz, remember when mine dissapeared out the back garden, turned up 15mins later soaking wet, she'd only took herself to the park for a swim and then came back home

horrible, i was shaking like a leaf and had a lump in my throat when i was knocking on the doors i was choking back the tears.

i only have my dogs a few months imagine the guys on here who have had them for a few years get them stolen must be sicking.

i feel nervous everytime i go to work cos there out the back on their own all day anything can happen can still happen i just moved in saturday and still need alot of stuff for house so a pen for the extra security is genuinally a few months away.