New lamper on its way...

Alright everyone this years been mad for me and its getting even more hectic and stressful....

Wittons going to be a dad in may next year :big_boss: Just getting to terms with it really.....Its hitting home tho hard and really making me realize whats important in life...

Start the new job next week.....then after that carrying on with driving lessons...

Bout time i got on the road ready for the little one coming,

Not ideal at my age but shit happens n you have just got to get on with it....

Already picking out its first camo's and muck boots :clapper:

Going to be out lamping from 2 is his baby chair in the passenger driving fields lol

Even tho its not ideal......got to be honest i couldn't be more excited :gunsmilie:

All the best everyone

Witton

Alright everyone this years been mad for me and its getting even more hectic and stressful....

Wittons going to be a dad in may next year :big_boss: Just getting to terms with it really.....Its hitting home tho hard and really making me realize whats important in life...

Start the new job next week.....then after that carrying on with driving lessons...

Bout time i got on the road ready for the little one coming,

Not ideal at my age but shit happens n you have just got to get on with it....

Already picking out its first camo's and muck boots :clapper:

Going to be out lamping from 2 is his baby chair in the passenger driving fields lol

Even tho its not ideal......got to be honest i couldn't be more excited :gunsmilie:

All the best everyone

Witton

You seem pretty sure its a little boy your having :laugh: , no persons born a parent you teach yourself as you go along , heres hoping the pregnancys & birth are good ones , good luck to you both

Congratulations .... just remember - you will never be a perfect parent, what matters is sincerely trying to be the best you can :victory:

Oh, and I've got twin girls. If you find yourself at a scan visit and see two in there instead of one, my advice is .....

Brace yourself. It's hell :clapper: