free to good home

due to work and everything i haven't got the time any more to look after properly. i have to jills adults and 5 3 month old jills and hobs. im giving away free with 2 hutches and a court that goes onto the hutch. would like to go to working home as the jills do work and are good. please no time wasters must go by wednesday. worcestershire area 07977985874

cheers atb mike

just to say i have a carry box, ferret mk 1 box and collar and nets am willing to to sought person out with them as well its a really good start for someone young

mike

Edited by mikeyboy

sorry to hear about that mate must be hard giving up something you enjoy doing i am fine for ferrets and hutch but would really like to buy the mk1 and collar off you for my nephew he hasnt got much money so i said i will treat him to a box and collar would be a great help i live in the warrington area cheers mate :victory:

due to work and everything i haven't got the time any more to look after properly. i have to jills adults and 5 3 month old jills and hobs. im giving away free with 2 hutches and a court that goes onto the hutch. would like to go to working home as the jills do work and are good. please no time wasters must go by wednesday. worcestershire area 07977985874

cheers atb mike

just to say i have a carry box, ferret mk 1 box and collar and nets am willing to to sought person out with them as well its a really good start for someone young

mike

hi where abouts do u live ill take them of ur hands just started up again after divorce just got two kits

pat

cheers atb mike

mike

hello there mate i am after some more ferrets and coller if still avaliable