Cz .17 hmr Mags

Afternoon All

I need some help from you guys please.

Don't ask how, but today I lost the only mag I have for my new (to me) Cz .17hmr.

I have a shoot organised for an old friend on Friday, but without a mag the hmr is practically useless (in the dark it will be impossible to load).

Now, the problem - the stupid shifts I am on at work prevent me getting ANYWHERE in normal hours so I can't get to anywhere to buy a mag.

Can anyone please recommend me a reliable mail order place (internet based if possible) where I can order one from and have it delivered this week - before Friday night.

Thanks in advance

Westy

Afternoon All

Don't ask how, but today I lost the only mag I have for my new (to me) Cz .17hmr.

I have a shoot organised for an old friend on Friday, but without a mag the hmr is practically useless (in the dark it will be impossible to load).

Now, the problem - the stupid shifts I am on at work prevent me getting ANYWHERE in normal hours so I can't get to anywhere to buy a mag.

Can anyone please recommend me a reliable mail order place (internet based if possible) where I can order one from and have it delivered this week - before Friday night.

Thanks in advance

Westy

One place I would advise you to stay clear of is Sportsman Gun Centre, altho I found them to be the cheapest the service they provide is shocking :thumbdown:

I ordered a mag from them over the phone late last year I waited for over a week but still the mag had not come, gave them a ring asking where said item was and the answer I got was they didn't know anything about it. :icon_eek: I then had to fu*k about with my bank getting proof that they had taken the money out of my account for the mag and email it over to them, two days later what did I find in the postbox.

They also fu*cked me about for over 6 weeks on a set of scope mounts i'd ordered and payed for, I ended up telling them to stick them up their arse and canceled the order.

Afternoon All

Thanks in advance

Westy

:gunsmilie: I lost my 10 shot mag for my .22 CZ Brno last week,like wise i could do with some help finding a good price for a new one :gunsmilie:

• 3 weeks later...
Afternoon All

Thanks in advance

Westy

:gunsmilie: I lost my 10 shot mag for my .22 CZ Brno last week,like wise i could do with some help finding a good price for a new one :gunsmilie:

If you are still after a 10 shot .22cz mag, let me know - I have 1 surplus to requirements.

Cheers

Westy

Afternoon All

Thanks in advance

Westy

You could always try here...............

ttp://www.shop-cz.com/objects/1057015686.html

Check out the prices...but remember the delivery charge!!