husky/cross

Guest friedrice

imagine how they wont stop running when you slip them :whistling:

found a husky few month back rang dog warden and he was telling me ,

that if/when they escape they tend to run in a straight as possible line , he said they have had them being up to hundred miles away in a day

Guest Taffybull

a feller near me.. his brother owns a husky blooded lurcher.. ive hered about this dog. its ment to be f*****g nuts!! ment to be a biggun to. the fellers brother who owns the dog lives a fair distance from me.. but ill try and get more info and pics on this dog :good:

taff

Huskies are designed to trot, their whole method of running is completely different to most dogs. They struggle like hell with the heat. They are also 'hard-wired' to do what they do. Crossing them with a greyhound would be a pretty big gamble. Huskies are also very varied so what type would you want to consider. They are very smart dogs but tend to just want to do stuff their way. Strong-willed is not the word.

I had know a breeder of Siberian huskies. They can't be let off the lead because they run off once released, they aren't good with stock..........unless you are a sheep rustler, and they have the seem to have the same bond and rapport with their owner of an Iceberg lettuce..................