• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

angus young

Not my 11 year old son at 7.30 in the morning :wacko: :blink:

Angus Young takes some beating. :good:

xxxxxsuzy

AC / DC's Angus Young........ :gunsmilie: ....

Jimi hendrix was the best for me. But i have always loved AC/DC The early line up with Bon on vocals and Angus strutting his stuff, Raw simple rock n roll awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icIygHdSGFc...feature=related

Hands down :victory: One handed

Angus Young for me everytime! I Followed this band since I was a kid when Bon Scott was their singer and still love them. Angus Guitar solo's still makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck :drink:...

Jasper

jimmy hendrix all tha way
Without a doubt Gary Moore ...... Parrisean Walkways live .... Fecking brilliant :thumbs: No treally into my guitars but that is my fav tune i love it :notworthy:

Is there a youtube clip of it that someone could stick up for me :icon_redface: Ain't to good at doing those link's :wallbash:

If your talking about technical guitar playing ,scales and so forth then someone like Joe Satriani , but playing with soul ,passion and for the fact he was 20 yrs ahead of his time it can only be Hendrix followed by jimmy page . Then that slash guy can play a bit as well.

Best guitarist ,who will ever know? Technical excellence don't always equal entertaining. Favourite(s); On a good day ,lots of these guys have been mentioned.Rory Gallager,Blackmoore,Moore,them nutters from Skynerd,that battle of the guitars on Lizzy's" Emerald"hits a spot,Hendrix,Dave Edmonds really can play some hot-sh*t-not just corny Rockabilly stuff,,Slash when he wants to,Wish I'd never started (bet you lot did too) too many ! Oh good ole Carlos of course.Tony Iiomi -check out Snowblind.

Had the pleasure of watching Gary Moore play Parisian Walkways at Donnington in 1983, Headlining was AC/DC and Van Halen.

What a show if you like your guitarists:

Eddie Van Halen

Angus Young

Gary Moore

Wolf Hoffman

Jake E Lee

Tinman