DOG CALLED 'GOLLY'

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU WILL BE ASKING ME HOW MANY PAIRS OF SUN GLASSES I BOUGHT NEXT.[rob can answer that if you ask him ]

GOT YOU SUSSED :clapper: YOUR NOT WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE

giles please put me out of my missery and tell me who i think i am .
YOU WILL BE ASKING ME HOW MANY PAIRS OF SUN GLASSES I BOUGHT NEXT.[rob can answer that if you ask him ]

I NOW WHO YOU ARE.I HEARD YOU WAS PUFFING AND BLOWING AND LAGGING BEHIND A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN YOU WAS OUT LAMPING. :hunter:

I NOW WHO YOU ARE.I HEARD YOU WAS PUFFING AND BLOWING AND LAGGING BEHIND A FEW WEEKS AGO WHEN YOU WAS OUT LAMPING. :hunter:

giles you just described me ,have i lamped with you :laugh:

my law giles kiss and make up for fxxk sake ;) think i,ve been into dogs bit longer than you two :o:clapper:
im seriously trying to find out if he remembers me ,it was only 7 years ago ,he only called me by my name for about 2 years cant be that hard to remember ,i have never fallen out with the guy ,but i think rob did because rob came with others , and i never saw giles again .[what has being into dogs longer got to do with me finding out if giles remembers me . Edited by MY LAW
my law giles kiss and make up for fxxk sake ;) think i,ve been into dogs bit longer than you two :o:clapper:
im seriously trying to find out if he remembers me ,it was only 7 years ago ,he only called me by my name for about 2 years cant be that hard to remember ,i have never fallen out with the guy ,but i think rob did because rob came with others , and i never saw giles again .[what has being into dogs longer got to do with me finding out if giles remembers me .

MY LAW WHAT HOBBY HAVE YOU GOT NOW?

not me giles i am very choosy who i take out now ,and i make sure they live a long way from where i go ,i learnt that lesson about 10 years ago .[and i always make sure they cant run faster than me ,you never know when you have to run for it] :)
im seriously trying to find out if he remembers me ,it was only 7 years ago ,he only called me by my name for about 2 years cant be that hard to remember ,i have never fallen out with the guy ,but i think rob did because rob came with others , and i never saw giles again .[what has being into dogs longer got to do with me finding out if giles remembers me .

MY LAW WHAT HOBBY HAVE YOU GOT NOW?

i lamp for a living in the winter and race pigeons in the summer

[

not me giles i am very choosy who i take out now ,and i make sure they live a long way from where i go ,i learnt that lesson about 10 years ago .[and i always make sure they cant run faster than me ,you never know when you have to run for it] :)

I HEARD YOU COULDN'T CARRY YOUR KILL

giles stated 28 years on the job, you stated 6 behind me , total 34 for you ,got my first terrier 35 year ago , so i win , you started the numbers game, edited to say i am pissed but finding this entertaining keep it up lads :clapper: