DOG CALLED 'GOLLY'

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
in no way is this to be taken wrong but what makes him so good? definatly not been funny but just asking.im sure there is still a few good bull x scattered about the country that are top dollar but not so well talked about..

just asking a humble question

regards

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
in no way is this to be taken wrong but what makes him so good? definatly not been funny but just asking.im sure there is still a few good bull x scattered about the country that are top dollar but not so well talked about..

regards

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

The fact that he is an absolute beasty when it comes to doing his job and that he has earned the reputation to be so well talked about. Archie was similar in his state of mind, its just sad that he didnt get to stay on this earth as long as his brother, that would have been a fine pair of dogs to have under one roof. R.I.P. Archie and Well done Golly. He's in good hands now and from what his owner has said, a home he will stay in forever. :D .

Rob, are you still breeding from similar stock that produced Golly? Do the majority enter and work well? :thumbs:

SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU A PIC OF A DOG AND BITCH THAT I WILL BE BREEDING IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. THEY WILL B STONGE STUFF AND SHOULD MAKE AT LEAST 26" tts. THESE WILL B THE NEXT 'GOLLY & ARCHIES'.

i would be interested in a pup from that breeding your thinking of doing.my e mail hi.nrg.tattooz@gmail.com

post-716-1225399382.jpg

This is my female on the right by golly out of a 1st cross female that was owned by Ben from Merthyr. (Sorry the pics not great) am more than happy with her. Does anybody know if Buster is still alive?

nice looking dog Spartacus.im sure somebody will know about Buster.

regards

iv had better and seen better [fact] Edited by MY LAW

regards

iv had better and seen better [fact]

THERES ALWAYS ONE (FACT)

regards

iv had better and seen better [fact]

THERES ALWAYS ONE (FACT)

correct ,all you have to do is think of some one that has done more than you and forgot more than you will ever learn as far as working lurchers are concernd . Edited by MY LAW