DOG CALLED 'GOLLY'

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i now have golly when we first got him he was run down and underweight i know how you feel robsha about the slagging of this dog as we have had alot of it but i can honestly say since we have had the dog he has recieved the tlc that he needed after giving him good grub vitimins and some weight back on him he has come round a treat! golly has only a few teeth left yet he still meets my expectations he is truly a credit to you and i am honoured to have him! if somebody tells me how to rezize my pics ill put one up its says they exeed the upload amount

i now have golly when we first got him he was run down and underweight i know how you feel robsha about the slagging of this dog as we have had alot of it but i can honestly say since we have had the dog he has recieved the tlc that he needed after giving him good grub vitimins and some weight back on him he has come round a treat! golly has only a few teeth left yet he still meets my expectations he is truly a credit to you and i am honoured to have him! if somebody tells me how to rezize my pics ill put one up its says they exeed the upload amount

HI NICOLA. YOU CAN SEND PIC TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS: TREBOR44@AOL.COM.

ILL GET ONE SENT SOON ROBSHA MY EMAILS ON THE BLINK ILL TRY TOMOROW JUST THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW HES WELL AND HEALTHY AND STILL A TOP WORKER IN MY EYES PROUD TO HAVE HIM RUMORS AND PEOPLE WHO SLAG HIM IS JEALOUSY LIKE SUMONE SAID BEFORE SOMETHIG GETS A REP AND PEOPLE TO TO DRAG IT DOWN SIMPLE AS :wallbash:

mikeyboy the dogs bin moved when had to be for good reason but we have him now and he shall remain here for the rest of his days getting the respect and care he deserves and yep dj he is definatley still a machine even with just a few teeth he does what a dog with a full mouth of teeth would struggle to do :notworthy: bit of a poor pic cos had to resize it and cut his nose off a bit opps worked it out tho! :whistling:

post-3816-1222070443_thumb.jpg

Edited by NICOLA
mikeyboy the dogs bin moved when had to be for good reason but we have him now and he shall remain here for the rest of his days getting the respect and care he deserves and yep dj he is definatley still a machine even with just a few teeth he does what a dog with a full mouth of teeth would struggle to do :notworthy: bit of a poor pic cos had to resize it and cut his nose off a bit opps worked it out tho! :whistling:

Yeh hes looking good now mate im the one who was running him on for turk.

post-23373-1222191670.jpg

post-23373-1222191716_thumb.jpg

Not sure yet mate hes not totally fit yet ill let you know when im there :showoff: :weight_lift2: i will also ask turk for you what he has had him at before?

ok mate thank you.........what did his pups throw like to a racy type bitch greyhound etc... if he ever line one....cheers mate.....Sniper