DOG CALLED 'GOLLY'

is this the same golly ?

HI MATE. YES I THINK IT IS. I HAVE PUT A PIC UP 4 U. THIS WAS TAKEN 6 - 8 WEEKS AGO, DOWN IN CWMBRAN (SOUTH WALES). WHERE I WENT 2 C HIM. HE LOOKS LIKE HIS FATHER ON THE PIC OF YOURS.

P.S. Y I THINK IT IS, IS THAT HE HAS A SPLIT LIP (JIB) ON THE BOTTOM - THAT FIRST OPENED UP AT A 12 MONTH OLD, WHEN WORKING IN SOUTH WALES.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIGHT THEN LADS. I WANT TO PICK YOUR BRAINS. THERE HAS BEEN ALOT OF TOPICS ON HERE LATELY ON ABOUT A DOG CALLED 'GOLLY'. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THIS IS THE SAME 'GOLLY' THAT WAS BREED OUT OF A DOG CALLED 'BUSTER' - WHO WAS OWNED BY ROB MATTHEWS IN SOUTH WALES.

PIC OF GOLLYS FATHER - BUSTER (OBVIOUSLY ON THE LEFT).

for a little village some good bull x's have come out of it !

got a bitch from there 5 years ago well happy with her (different breeding to that in this post ) she has pretty much f****d herself now though , you welsh lads like f*****g sheep but you breed some clock on dogs .

Golly looks a machine.

On the picks of them as pups. is Golly the one on the left of the pick as you look at it.

if so then Archie would have been some f*****g monster as hes bigger than golly on the puppy picks.

dont no if it is relevant to you ROBSHA but i have resized a couple of picks for you mate.

post-10826-1221913041_thumb.jpg

post-10826-1221913080_thumb.jpg