Ammo Suppliers and Prices

Hello fellas

Can anyone advise me of

1. The nearest supplier of the above ammo to me (Barnsley)

2. The cheapest that I can look to be paying for the above - .22lr in subs only

3. Is it possible to get ammo mail order and where from ?

Cheers

Westy

Hello fellas

Can anyone advise me of

1. The nearest supplier of the above ammo to me (Barnsley)

2. The cheapest that I can look to be paying for the above - .22lr in subs only

3. Is it possible to get ammo mail order and where from ?

Cheers

Westy

cant get expanding ammo in post mate. and as for price you got to see which will work out best for you as you mite find it cheaper somewhere else but then dont forget the fuel cost on top of that inless you have to pass such places for work.

you got south yorkshire shooting supplys by you havent you ?? there pretty good so im told with good service and prices.

as for ammo prices it will depend on brand. here 50 rounds of hmr ammo is £11 pound hornady but federal ammo is £12.50 for 50 remmy ammo is £12 for 50

and eley subs for 22lr is about £35 for 500. but im lucky as my mate gets them for £25 pound for 500 :whistling:

Edited by jamie g

Thanks for that Jamie

The 22 shoots Remmys well and Eley subs. I will give Rimfire Magic a ring on Thursday to see how much they charge - he is quite close and I can call in there on the way home so long as his open hours permit.

Cheers

Westy

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get them mail order if I send accross a fax of my FAC ?

Cheers

Westy

westy it doenst matter if you send a fax you cant have expanding ammo by post its against the law mate. face to face only

Edited by jamie g
Does anyone know of anywhere I can get them mail order if I send accross a fax of my FAC ?

Cheers

Westy

westy it doenst matter if you send a fax you cant have expanding ammo by post its against the law mate. face to face only

Oh I see - thanks for that Jamie - some things take time getting through my thick skull, thanks for being persistant mate

:wallbash:

Cheers

Westy

ps - Are you the same Jamie G off the BBS ?

Cheers

Westy

Oh I see - thanks for that Jamie - some things take time getting through my thick skull, thanks for being persistant mate

:wallbash:

Cheers

Westy

ps - Are you the same Jamie G off the BBS ?

yes mate :gunsmilie: you can get target ammo in the post but not expanding :boogie::yes:

I hate the remm. ammo, many missfires, swapped to Eleys and not had a missfire in 2000 rounds.

Unfortunately, having spoken in depth to the guy I bought my .22lr from, it loves Remmy and dont get on so well will Eleys so I am stuck with the Remmy option.

Edited by Westy