Hi,

I've joined today-I'm a Co-Ordinator with Doglost. I need your help. I am looking for pictures of LUCY- stolen from Knottingley in January. Owners & friends pointed me in your direction but with 15 pages of pics I dont know which is her.

If possible can you put me link on here- I need to cross post pics onto Doglost-

Also we have a number of JRT's/Terriers & working dogs in general going 'missing', be careful with your dogs. Make sure they have chips & if kept outside that you take as many precautions as possible to protect them.

If you have lost your own dog- please register with Doglost & let us try & help to find them again-if you've found one again let me know.

The urgent stuff aside, I've never hunted with dogs in my life, but do have dogs of my own. A lot of other furry & feathered critters- all rescues, work voluntary with Doglost & Zepthedep Rottweiler Rescue. Not exactly a dog to go hunting with but love em to bits. Got a proper job as well.

Totally crackers, but then need to be running round the countryside looking for missing & stolen dogs

hello! :welcomeani:

That's a very worthwhile quest. All the very best with it.

As Buster said, i think you should ask one of the mods for help, as they can pin up a link for you, so everyone will be more aware of it.

Good luck with your search for Lucy, I have a Lucy myself and it gives me the heebies thinking of her being stolen. :wacko:

Guest buster321c
Thanks guys- who am I best to contact- the quicker i get these pics the better.

Top right hand corner , click ` my assistant ` then click ` moderating team ` you will see a list of names and what they cover ( forum wise ) with a little pm button at one end :thumbs: click that button to send anyone of them a private message :thumbs:

Any mods reading this , give Doglost Co-Ordinator a helping hand please , atb Buster

Think I'll have got the ferel one in the trap before I get pics of the stolen one. Cant get any responce out of the lads mate either. I can help but only if I get help to start with. In the meantime been having a wander round the site. Never know all this was going on on my doorstep so to speak :). Love the hawks, not so keen on the ferrets-only cos they stink-no offence. Loads of stuff to keep me amused for a while yet.