just came back from the hospital and found out what were having!!!

just came back from the hospital and found out what were having!!! :clapper::yahoo::cheers::drink:

the last scan they couldnt see!!

i asked the doc if it was a collie cross lurcher or a russel cross swiftly followed by a slap :11: :11:

turns out were having a baby girl in about 4 weeks!!!

any one got any funky names im stumped?????????? :hmm:

Congratulations! I went for something unuaual for my daughter but it is now quite a popular name. Depends what you fancy really and what you both agree on.

yeah i no we have been through loads off books and were open to sugestions i havent got a clue as they say two heads are better than one!!

what did u call your daughter??

Well done mate , my daughter has just gone up to secondry school ,and started wearing bra`s and make up :nono: !!!!!!! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: I just make sure all the boys know i have GUNS and SHOOT living things :boxing:

Haha i like your style :clapper: Anyway mate of mine had a daughter last week, shes called Tilly :)

Awwwww...that's lovely!! The very best to you RK and you too Hound. :clapper::drinks:

My little kit is nearly one, and if he'd been a girl he was going to be Grace.

It always makes me glow a little bit when I see proud fathers on here. Make the most of your babies. I'm sure they will grow up to be proud of their doting Dad's!!! :notworthy:

Awwwww...that's lovely!! The very best to you RK and you too Hound. :clapper::drinks:

My little kit is nearly one, and if he'd been a girl he was going to be Grace.

It always makes me glow a little bit when I see proud fathers on here. Make the most of your babies. I'm sure they will grow up to be proud of their doting Dad's!!! :notworthy:

thank you!