lightforce lamp

hi got a good deal today got a light force lamp battery /red filter / plus carrying bag its the 170 lamp brand new got it for 100 quid hoping to try it out in next couple of days with my lurcher im new to the lamping side of things only thing im missing is a charger lead can anybody help me out where to get one cheers :victory:

Atb with the lamp mate sounds a good buy.... i got the same off dog face killah on here mate... Iam sure some one will be able to send you in the right direction for the charger.... hope you have many a good nights in front of you with it :thumbs: ... Atb T 7

Guest JohnGalway

I got a Blitz on Ebay, sent to me from Australia. Including postage, buying it and everything and anything else it cost me 104 Euro which I'll leave you to do the exchange rate on. Just a tip, make sure you don't get a "marine" version as they're not as powerful as the other versions.

Guest DogFaceKillah
hi got a good deal today got a light force lamp battery /red filter / plus carrying bag its the 170 lamp brand new got it for 100 quid hoping to try it out in next couple of days with my lurcher im new to the lamping side of things only thing im missing is a charger lead can anybody help me out where to get one cheers :victory:

i think i may have a spare lying round ill have a lokk for you pal

Guest DogFaceKillah
Atb with the lamp mate sounds a good buy.... i got the same off dog face killah on here mate... Iam sure some one will be able to send you in the right direction for the charger.... hope you have many a good nights in front of you with it :thumbs: ... Atb T 7

how is that lamp mate? the connection holding up?

Guest allroundhunter
I got a Blitz on Ebay, sent to me from Australia. Including postage, buying it and everything and anything else it cost me 104 Euro which I'll leave you to do the exchange rate on. Just a tip, make sure you don't get a "marine" version as they're not as powerful as the other versions.

I bought mine for £200 full set up plus filter I found the wireing poor but after reconnecting it with proper threw crimps its ace beam and lasts for ages 3days to be exact off 1 charge.