Whats the most hares you done in one night

Guest mickyrich

Guest mickyrich
WHATS PEOPLES PROBLEM WITH RUNING A FEW LAMPED HARES PRE BAN OF COARSE :whistling::whistling: ,SOME PLACES ARE OVER RUN WITH THE BUGGERS AND SOUNDS LIKE HERE IS TO :whistling: I SUPPOSE THEY CAN ALWAYS GET THE TOFFS IN WITH THERE GUNS AND PAY FOR A DAY TO LINE SHOOT FLUSHED HARES I CAN SEE THATS A LOT MORE SPORTING AND FUN, :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: lurcher people used to stick together now its lampers against ferreters, rabbiters and coarsers, bull x fox lads slaggin lads who do deer of, etc etc what the f**k is happenin these forums are creating a bigger north south are dog world divide then ever,i think ive had enough now,mark :bye:

I totally agree with you Mark :victory: ...the lad was out working his dog UNLIKE most of the keyboard hunters we find on all these forums,jeez :censored: ..Well done and the dogs done great :notworthy:

cheers mate, every topic you read someone is slaggin of someone,ok a good winde up does put a bit of fun on the boards and of coarse i have been at both ends :laugh::laugh: but its gettin bad now its not a winde up its peolpe purposly slaggin others actions of the lad went out and enjoyed him self ok its not a perfect thing to write about but its better then robbin a granny are sittin on here all night :laugh:you will find most people who critise him are coarsing people :thumbs: people who want them left for them to flush in the day and thats understandable but the hares dont belong to these lads and like i say would they prefare them to be shot by a bunch of toffs well not me anyway if i knew they were havin a hare shoot i would go out and lamp em all every bloody one of em anyway like i said iam sick of the bitching and iam gettin of these sitesand good luck to all who get out there and do a bit and the ones who critise and stay on the keyboard all the time :feck: mark

i quiet agree with you mate, i think there's pretty fair of arm chair warrior's on these forums! i've only got to post about taking my bedlington lamping and i get slated for it, its a f**king joke! and i carnt believe how abusive some folk get on this site, i think the mods should tighten up on these individuals!

I'd love to go out with these armchair warriors i'd walk the fecking legs off them and there hounds :tongue2::clapper::clapper:

Alright Micky, you're only close to us up here, why not come out for a nights lamping with us and bring your 17 out of 17 dog mate, surely you'll piss it on the night mate......genuine offer......... :thumbs:

come down i'l take you out

Spot on mate, we'll sort something out............ :thumbs:

My phone number is on my other post about the pup i have for sale :victory:

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrich
16 pages of bollox about lamping vermin,only thing easier then a lamped hare,is a september stubble hare.given no law.

EASY HARE,S.?..FECKS SAKE

LOL next they will be sayin they wouldn't bother running there dogs on hares anymore cos they are no contest day or night
16 pages of bollox about lamping vermin,only thing easier then a lamped hare,is a september stubble hare.given no law.

EASY HARE,S.?..FECKS SAKE

LOL next they will be sayin they wouldn't bother running there dogs on hares anymore cos they are no contest day or night

Well as u mentioned it, no wonder these saluki bred lurchers catch as many daytime hares. They never seem to give the hares much law..... I thought it was about 80 - 100yds but all these matchmen are kicking them up 10 - 20yds. Then the dogs still piss around behind the hare for 5mins or so, bit similar ethically to tripping/kicking hares on the lamp :whistling:

Guest bobsuperdog
I suppose you do twenty out a twenty regular way do you bud :blink:

no i think running hares is like watching paint dry,but i dont think its a big deal if some one lamps them or kicks them up in the stubble in the day.to me a hare is just a hare. the day walkers crab the lampers for killing so called easy lamped hares,then go out as soon as the corns cut to run very very very easy hares,

no i think running hares is like watching paint dry,but i dont think its a big deal if some one lamps them or kicks them up in the stubble in the day.to me a hare is just a hare. the day walkers crab the lampers for killing so called easy lamped hares,then go out as soon as the corns cut to run very very very easy hares,

U hit the nail on the head mate. I once fell into a coma whilst watching fen fever :wacko: Nothing wrong with lamping hares though, this one bounced off the car then tripped over my foot! (then was shot & retrieved by my bitch)

lamping005.jpg

But she's good enough to retrieve daytime hares easily

hare013.jpg

Edited by proudy

the people that are giving the slatings out probably couldnt catch a hare in a phone box,never mind 17.sometime the places you catch them in the night you couldnt run them in the day anyway.although how many of those hares you caught were young?

i dont mean to put a damper on you catch but we all know they are useless this time of year,and for some reason this year they seem to be worse than ever,which i personally put down to the amount of rain we are having,we ran a few the other day and they were worse than rabbits to be honest

Guest mickyrich
the people that are giving the slatings out probably couldnt catch a hare in a phone box,never mind 17.sometime the places you catch them in the night you couldnt run them in the day anyway.although how many of those hares you caught were young?

i dont mean to put a damper on you catch but we all know they are useless this time of year,and for some reason this year they seem to be worse than ever,which i personally put down to the amount of rain we are having,we ran a few the other day and they were worse than rabbits to be honest

Let me put things straight if you go back through my comments you will notice i've not once said i have a super dog nor have i said they were the hardest hairs ever seen to man i no hairs ain't running there best this time of year. the post was meant for people to put up their experiences of big catchs of hairs i never aimed for a slanging match of how hard or how easy hairs are hope i have not made offence to anyone
Guest bobsuperdog
16 pages of bollox about lamping vermin,only thing easier then a lamped

hare,is a september stubble hare.given no law.

i am not calling you fella,i think your dog did very well,carry on.i dont have a problem with lamping them coursing them or shooting them,each to there own, :good:

• 11 months later...
WHATS PEOPLES PROBLEM WITH RUNING A FEW LAMPED HARES PRE BAN OF COARSE :whistling::whistling: ,SOME PLACES ARE OVER RUN WITH THE BUGGERS AND SOUNDS LIKE HERE IS TO :whistling: I SUPPOSE THEY CAN ALWAYS GET THE TOFFS IN WITH THERE GUNS AND PAY FOR A DAY TO LINE SHOOT FLUSHED HARES I CAN SEE THATS A LOT MORE SPORTING AND FUN, :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: lurcher people used to stick together now its lampers against ferreters, rabbiters and coarsers, bull x fox lads slaggin lads who do deer of, etc etc what the f**k is happenin these forums are creating a bigger north south are dog world divide then ever,i think ive had enough now,mark :bye:

I totally agree with you Mark :victory: ...the lad was out working his dog UNLIKE most of the keyboard hunters we find on all these forums,jeez :censored: ..Well done and the dogs done great :notworthy:

cheers mate, every topic you read someone is slaggin of someone,ok a good winde up does put a bit of fun on the boards and of coarse i have been at both ends :laugh::laugh: but its gettin bad now its not a winde up its peolpe purposly slaggin others actions of the lad went out and enjoyed him self ok its not a perfect thing to write about but its better then robbin a granny are sittin on here all night :laugh:you will find most people who critise him are coarsing people :thumbs: people who want them left for them to flush in the day and thats understandable but the hares dont belong to these lads and like i say would they prefare them to be shot by a bunch of toffs well not me anyway if i knew they were havin a hare shoot i would go out and lamp em all every bloody one of em anyway like i said iam sick of the bitching and iam gettin of these sitesand good luck to all who get out there and do a bit and the ones who critise and stay on the keyboard all the time :feck: mark

Everyone who doesn't lamp hares is a keyboard hunter then?