Whats the most hares you done in one night

Guest mickyrich

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickyrich

My mate who co owns the dog is not on the internet undisputed i put photo up of the hairs don't look like many leverets there to me as for putting the dogs photo up i don't want to with the state of dogs been stolen and stuff if you catch my drift :victory:

Guest mickyrich
Fair play to you mate ,if theres that number of hares to be taken without putting a dent in the population

then go for it.

as for the 6 from 6 daylight thats f*****g something to be proud of.

done the odd 5/6 plus bag of rabbits at night,

take no notice of the slaters mate your out there doing it :thumbs:

Cheers mate mickyrich :victory:
Guest mickyrich
There are places where i live that 17 could be taken every month and you still wouldn't damage stocks. I would love to see a dog take that amount here ,even on the lamp! I dont think all the people who disbelieve are conservationist's either!
There are lots of places where there are hares in good numbers but one thing is for certain you'll never find them on here so to the people who are suggesting there no hairs in there area get off the computer and go find them :tongue2: Warren when i'm up at yours we can arrange a night out

HAPPY HUNTING MICKYRICH

as for putting the dogs photo up i don't want to with the state of dogs been stolen and stuff if you catch my drift :victory:

I don't at all, catch your drift that is, you post pics of hares that you have caught with a dog on tinternet, but wont post the pics of the dog just in case some scummy fecker decides they want a bit of it.. I'd be more worried of having a knock on the door in the early hours from the local plod mate !!! I'm sure they'd be more interested ;)

Anyway, a lot of green, this time of the year hares, will run up the lamp to you straight into your dog if you position yourself right... and if I ever wanted to fill my wagon up with hares I'd take my bsa supersport with me as well, ;) so I dont think it's some great feat you've pulled off.

that's my personal opinion anyway, not knocking you, if there's that many hares about that need clearing good on ya !!!

Guest mickyrich

not bothered about old bill or anti's f##k the ban and anyone who upholds it as for hairs running straight to you tell me where and i'l go and catch them by hand :big_boss:

Edited by mickyrich
as for hairs running straight to you tell me where and i'l go and catch them by hand :big_boss:

and you've never had that happen to you :unsure: now I find that a bit 'strange'...

ANYONE ON HERE EVER HAD A HARE RUN UP THE BEAM ???? let's see how quick this turns into an even hotter topic.. ???

Guest mickyrich
as for hairs running straight to you tell me where and i'l go and catch them by hand :big_boss:

and you've never had that happen to you :unsure: now I find that a bit 'strange'...

ANYONE ON HERE EVER HAD A HARE RUN UP THE BEAM ???? let's see how quick this turns into an even hotter topic.. ???

Suppose you think i had 17 the other night then eh

Uh ! I dont understand that remark.. ??

as I said, I do believe you and good on you... one or two of them look to have been shot though, and they look clean as opposed to being mouthed by a dog ... :whistling:

Guest mickyrich

Uh ! I dont understand that remark.. ??

as I said, I do believe you and good on you... one or two of them look to have been shot though, and they look clean as opposed to being mouthed by a dog ... :whistling:

Any person on this site who no's me no i would not use a gun pal you have really offended me i do not and never have or ever will shoot any hare rabbit fox deer i love my dogs too much and would rather stop hunting than use a poxy gun