lost my left arm

early saturday morning, and we lost our broadband connection, so not only was we without "the hunting life", but I could'ent get onto call of duty 4 on the x box either :wallbash: countless phone calls to virgin, and being told there was a fault countless times by an indian call centre, had me nearly chucking the phone, this morning I told them in as plain an english as i could, with ALL the swears words i could think off, that I'd be cancelling my direct debit, hay presto, 6 hours later were back online :clapper:

its so annoying when you have to speak to someone in india to fix a problem ,my internet went down like you several phone calls to the other side of the world and eventually fixed .why they use india god knows because surely its not just me who cannot understand a word they are saying

Welcome back Stubby! :laugh: Nothing worse than losing your online gaming when you really get in to it, especially COD4! You'll be a bit rusty for an hour or so, you'll keep getting picked off by spotty 12 year olds.... :laugh:

Welcome back Stubby! :laugh: Nothing worse than losing your online gaming when you really get in to it, especially COD4! You'll be a bit rusty for an hour or so, you'll keep getting picked off by spotty 12 year olds.... :laugh:

what you on about first hour, they kill me all the bloody time :wallbash: