Coursing Saluki?

Guest Top Chalker

I bought a Saluki/Greyhound at a horse sale last year, nice pup, now 9 months old and a real athlete.

Was told it was from a chap called Ginger.

Coursing scene a long way from me, anyone know him?

a no a man called ginger french it might not be the same man but

ginger french is not a good dog man at all he couldnt keep white

mise he has a lot of stock and non good it might not be the

same man

regards paddy

Paddy

Ginger french is an old man and has been into the dogs a long time , a young lad like yourself should have a little respect for the likes of the old man you are slating on a public forum .... :no:

Countryman there is another old fellow who has bred some coursing stuff, most of them are heavy coated , Nipper type , his stuff was close bred to Hammys stuff out of Nuttals lines , he goes bye the name of Ginger .........put a pic up of your dog

am with T C On this one, coursing folk are having a hard time of it as May well Know Paddy

Its all New and exciting to You atm, so i think it would be wise if You think before You Post

ie : the 2006 thread for the Foley Cup

Ginger May be a lot of things But My My he has given me some laffs over the years

Guest Top Chalker

Ive seen his dogs in the past and they have allways been in good nick , Paddy heres a bit of good advice for a young boy , dont pass on second hand information , write about things YOU no about not things you have herd others talking about , remember GF is an old man , and you are 14 years old , give him a break ....

Didnt mean to start an argument, just trying to get a little more info on one of my dogs

However slander is never good :no:

Hi Countryman, I think Paddy was replying to me, I mean no offence but his posts just seem to come over to naive, I could be wrong, just my post *** paranoia!!!!!

Cheers.