Khan vs Presscot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ain't it grand, just heard the news on the way home in the car, the boy got put on his arse and had what i call....the trevor berbick expression on his face as he tried to get up :clapper::clapper: just like when tyson floored him. Lets face it he is just a cocky little boy, gonna go asleep with a smile on me face.....

Warren will defo try and resurect Khans Career :thumbdown: :thumbdown: .............but he's well and truelly finished :victory: He has NO PUNCH RESISTANCE WHAT SO EVER.................i said months the first time he met a GENUINE LIGHTWEIGHT he would LOSE :thumbs:

Now all the British Pundits are saying he was over matched !! Prescott was 19-0 and Khan was 18 - 0 ..............ideal match up for a prospect i would have thought :yes:

Khan wasnt just beat he was destroyed he was made to look like a little kid with his low right hand been the biggest problem leaving him wide open for that Long Left Hook :boxing:

I doubt Khan will be calling Prescott out for a rematch :laugh: :laugh:

Ohh and well done Nicky Cook :victory: :victory: He did well to win especially after the dissapointment from his last world title fight when he was KO'd in 11 rounds by Steven Luevano, hope he can make a few successful defences of the title :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

i think its disgusting thats this fight was on pay per view, wasn't a world title shot.

the other thing is that a lot of people who arnt right in to boxing will not of herd of presscot , yet he has 20 out of 20 wins 18 by knockout. and yet all the hype , and media coverage surrounded kahn.

back to the taxi's now for kahn

Warren will defo try and resurect Khans Career :thumbdown: :thumbdown: .............but he's well and truelly finished :victory: He has NO PUNCH RESISTANCE WHAT SO EVER.................i said months the first time he met a GENUINE LIGHTWEIGHT he would LOSE :thumbs:

Now all the British Pundits are saying he was over matched !! Prescott was 19-0 and Khan was 18 - 0 ..............ideal match up for a prospect i would have thought :yes:

Khan wasnt just beat he was destroyed he was made to look like a little kid with his low right hand been the biggest problem leaving him wide open for that Long Left Hook :boxing:

Ohh and well done Nicky Cook :victory: :victory: He did well to win especially after the dissapointment from his last world title fight when he was KO'd in 11 rounds by Steven Luevano, hope he can make a few successful defences of the title :thumbs: :thumbs:

Spot on Tommy,and as anyone with any knowledge of boxing will tell you,punch resistance cannot be improved,if you aint got it you aint got it.I see no way back for Khan,this ko will haunt him forever.The punch that started it all was no more than a scuff across the temple,yet it had him doing a silly dance.The following left hook lifted him off his feet,and any referee worth his salt would and should of stopped the fight at that point.All the boxing skills in the world won't stop a boxer being hit,and at any kind of level Amir has been found wanting in the chin department. :thumbs:

you have to pity Khan, he really imo opinion thought he was all that, and what his manager was doing placing him against a big hitter like that i dont know? willie limond couldnt burst a wet paper bag and he hurt Khan, so how he thought this was a career progresing match i dont know?

i dont pity khan one bit ,hes made a stack of money(not as much as warren though)with having no skills for boxing, when he won silver at the olympics, respected boxing pundits said the fighters in his weight division were at best second rate,hes got nowwhere to go from here apart from the big brother household :laugh:

its no good having a GLASS JAW in that Game. SPOT ON Tommy :victory:

BIRD