Khan vs Presscot

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check my posts from months ago,i predicted this bums downfall a long time ago.FRAUD handpicked opponents and a glass jaw.Only thing Khan was good at was talking rubbish.World title prospect my arse,the yanks will be laughing for months,how anyone took this fool seriously?? :clapper::clapper:

Bill did you say the same back in 89 after watson knocked out benn ?

Khans career is a mirror image of benns...2 years of knocking out bums then the first decent opponent they met knocked them out.....benn couldnt take a shot throughout his career but his talent and punch got him to world titles......without doubt khan has taken a shock loss and he paid for his overconfidence.....hopefully he will do what benn did and get a good trainer and learn his trade again....if he does i still believe he will win a version of a world title.

Well Done Khan :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ..................Gnasher i'll accept a postal order instead of the £20 note we had the bet on :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

ATB TOMMY :thumbs: :thumbs:

What that khan wouldnt win a world title in the next 2 years....bets still on mate no problem. :thumbs:

Check my posts from months ago,i predicted this bums downfall a long time ago.FRAUD handpicked opponents and a glass jaw.Only thing Khan was good at was talking rubbish.World title prospect my arse,the yanks will be laughing for months,how anyone took this fool seriously?? :clapper::clapper:

Khans career is a mirror image of benns...2 years of knocking out bums then the first decent opponent they met knocked them out.....benn couldnt take a shot throughout his career but his talent and punch got him to world titles......without doubt khan has taken a shock loss and he paid for his overconfidence.....hopefully he will do what benn did and get a good trainer and learn his trade again....if he does i still believe he will win a version of a world title.

you could be right to much money involved for him to dissapear - down to frank warren to sort it out .. khans got the tools to do the job for sure calm down the flash stay out the headlines and limelight for a bit and maybe he`ll come back better preparred -

Gnasher, i respect you oppinion on all things boxing as you well know mate,but in this instance we'll have to agree to dissagree.This guy was no Michael Watson,and i see no comparison with Khan and Benn,Benn was an out and out slugger,and fought most of his fights as a "tear up" he was also a devastating puncher.Khan is finished,and if im wrong i'll take all the flak when im proven wrong.If you remember i made comparisons between Errol Christie and Khan i.e good boxing skills and no punch resistance?? Glen Mcrory,Nicky Piper,and Jim Watt all said the same thing tonight and made the same comparison.Khan started to believe the hype,and thats all it was "hype" his bubble is burst and he will suffer from the fear of being tagged forever more just as Christie did.After Kaylors demolition of Christie,Christie withered away,and im certain that Khan will do the same.Your management,trainer and promotions people cant get in the ring with you,they may try and reinvent his crumbled career,but it don't wash with me.Tonight he was exposed by a very average fighter (as i predicted) and i see no way back. :thumbs: All the best,Bill

The fact that so many people wanted to see him beat speaks volumes IMO. He's a good talent, but as already stated, he was a victim of his own hype. I know it's the done thing with so called big name boxers, that they talk themselves up, but the guy had only beaten has beens, never has beens & journeymen, and he was talking up a potential fight with Ricky Hatton. Maybe a reality check will do him the world of good. Either it'll teach him some humility and not to believe his own bullshit, or he'll take it like his 'idol' Naz did when Barrera beat him, and he'll scuttle away under a rock somewhere..... :thumbs:

The fact that so many people wanted to see him beat speaks volumes IMO. He's a good talent, but as already stated, he was a victim of his own hype. I know it's the done thing with so called big name boxers, that they talk themselves up, but the guy had only beaten has beens, never has beens & journeymen, and he was talking up a potential fight with Ricky Hatton. Maybe a reality check will do him the world of good. Either it'll teach him some humility and not to believe his own bullshit, or he'll take it like his 'idol' Naz did when Barrera beat him, and he'll scuttle away under a rock somewhere..... :thumbs:

:yes::yes::clapper::clapper:

Very well said!!!

Always thought khan was very overated as far as being world class but i still wouldnt bet against him getting a world title.......remember big dumb Frank Bruno eventualy got a world title and he wasnt no class fighter :whistling: ,aswell as that Frank Warren is as sleekit a c**t as you will find when it comes making a buck from second rate fighters.....watch this space ;)