Some people are unbelievable

Hi Folks,

been running a stall today on a farmers market selling game up in Stokesley,as a favour to a mate.

Usual stuff on there, rabbit, venison, etc etc.

Here are some of the questions we've had today;

1. How do I cook these venison burgers? :whistling:

2. Are these rabbits imported from China? :thumbdown:

3. What's in the venison mince??? :icon_eek:

All the usual ones - what does rabbit/venison/pigeon taste like?

Then to top it off, someone called us rabbit murderers :icon_eek:

WTF!!! Some people are really brain dead. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Hi Folks,

been running a stall today on a farmers market selling game up in Stokesley,as a favour to a mate.

WTF!!! Some people are really brain dead. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:cry: Yes, they are brain dead! I bet the people who called you rabbit murderers are quite happy to eat cheap supermarket chickens though!! :wallbash::censored:

Hi Folks,

next time stick a sign up saying "all our rabbits died of old age or natural disease" stick a few pictures up of them having the good life, down by the seaside or on the log flume at alton towers

some people are alergic to meat

there's a name for people like that......

lesbians!! :laugh:

Edited by speedlamper

with regards to vegetarians, when i was at uni, i had a mate who was a vegan! he knew i hunted when back home, and we talked quite a bit about. We were having a chat one day, and one of my flatmates started on about how cruel i was going hunting, as he was cooking a chicken curry! Well the vegan give him a load of shit about being a hypocrite and backed me right up! I have more respect, and would engage in conversations on the morality of hunting with the vegan, cause at least he had some (twisted) principles! Meat eaters who have a pop at hunters have no principles, they are just idiots who make it up as they go along. :thumbdown:

My partners duughter is a STRICT vegitarian. I was cooking rabbit casserole today and she came in today and said 'MMMM that sells lovely!' I made a comment 'How can you be vegy and say that?' She said 'Just because I think it smells nice doesnt mean Im going to eat it!!' Now - she loves meat but WONT eat it! That to me is absolute dedication! She never calls me a murderer? She even helps me with my ferrets and plays with them for ages every day :icon_eek::yes: She just wont eat meat. Fair enough as far as I'm concerned :yes: Her boyfriend is very keen to come ferreting with me though :drink::laugh:

I WENT TO THE BUTCHERS FOR SOME VENISON, I WANTED 8 LEGS BUT IT WAS TWO DEAR. :rofl::laugh:

that has made my day :clapper::clapper: :clapper:My 8 year old granddaughter said she wanted to be a veggie something theyed done at school convinced her it was right .When I told her she couldnt eat ham or chicken she said no way what am I supposed to eat.I dont think the teacher brainwashed this one. :victory:

Edited by rob.i