Multi Trap (pigeon)

This is My first attempt at Trapping pigeons , Had 2 in first day And 1 in everyday afterwards . Checking the trap daily and rebaiting with same bird food . Is this often enough or would anybody recommend something else ? shootings not an option to many wires and pipes and around also big glass roof doesnt help and also the cieling is suspended so i cant walk over it to remove poisend birds so that isnt an option , :wallbash: there is a no possibility of anymore birds getting in as all visible entry points are filled or spiked.

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg[/img]

DSCF0257.jpg[/img]

DSCF0263.jpg[/img]

Thats Fire alarm cable they have made there way through !

Our client is not at all happy with the birds bieng there and this problem needs to be sorted any ideas or shall i just keep at it ?

Advice is greatley appreciated Liam

traps look basic, but at least they are working.... that wire is rats not pigeons...

birds only peck to feed,,,

either rat or mice, cant quite see from blurred pic....

is roof quite high....???

can a landing net on pole be used, as it will take a while to catch all.....

Edited by donky7

thats a fair amount of food gone for one pigeon , looks like they could be getting in and out again back thru the bob wire , i had this problem a few years back and ended up having to put funnels on the inside to stop the pigeons getting out again , i also found that once theres a bird or two in , they start to scrat the feed about and the other birds can feed without entering the trap , a base would stop this happening, the pigeons outside can also reach in thru the mesh and feed without entering , so some finer mesh around the bottom about 3-4 inches up helps stop this , i know its a carry on , but worth the extra effort