Exremely Conditioned Pitbull

The dog is a ADBA registered pitbull , the show type pitbull. Just like sanctioned KC shows in the UK the ADBA is a registry for pitbulls to strut their stuff. I believe the dog is nothing more than a pet and show dog, a few weight pulls but nothing else. I remember reading about the dog before on a pitbull forum but cant find the info for the life of me.

Another specimen ( ADBA show pitbull ) below:

angusmusclepic3.jpg

The owners are very dedicated i will give them that !

THIS DOG'S NAME IS THUMPER'S GATE CRASHER...HE IS A GAME DOG AND A PRODUCER OF GAME DOGS...HE IS A SHOW CHAMPION TRUE...HE IS DOWN FROM REDTIDE'S CRASH WHO WAS ONE OF THE GAMEST IN HIS TIMES.GATE CRASHER IS A 50% HOLLINGSWORTH, 50% REDBOY CROSS..THIS IS ANOTHER PIC... 4b207d29.jpg .....DANIEL

great stuff possum nice snaps, took that photo from some bulldog site, could never find the site again, thanks for the info....

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quote]

So what work do you do with your dog then? :hmm:

Looking at it's pic, as far as your'e aware the dog is'nt worked?

You know much about the dog then?

Enlighten us please?

Just genuine questions.

Dont own any dogs so that sorts out that question.

I know the dog isnt worked as another forum i was on the link was put up with all info about the dog its a show dog nothing more just a conditiond show dog. In lovely shape like i said but doesnt deserve the title game unless its proven that and being in shape and doing some weight pulling and aframe doesnt make a pitbull game in my eyes :victory:

yes waz, this was the male that i lost on the boar.

boar - 2 dog's

dog's - 1 female boar and 3 little ones

the female and the little ones were sent to a specific area so they would grown. the male boar cutted up my apbt and one jack russel female.

was killed 3 days later by a friend hunter with riffle.

this dog did hog hunting, a sport called gameness(like agility but for apbt) and had the balanced temperament with every one.

a true working beast and good friend. we had many hours on the field.

i miss him very much.

best regards

The dog is a ADBA registered pitbull , the show type pitbull. Just like sanctioned KC shows in the UK the ADBA is a registry for pitbulls to strut their stuff. I believe the dog is nothing more than a pet and show dog, a few weight pulls but nothing else. I remember reading about the dog before on a pitbull forum but cant find the info for the life of me.

Another specimen ( ADBA show pitbull ) below:

angusmusclepic3.jpg

The owners are very dedicated i will give them that !

THIS DOG'S NAME IS THUMPER'S GATE CRASHER...HE IS A GAME DOG AND A PRODUCER OF GAME DOGS...HE IS A SHOW CHAMPION TRUE...HE IS DOWN FROM REDTIDE'S CRASH WHO WAS ONE OF THE GAMEST IN HIS TIMES.GATE CRASHER IS A 50% HOLLINGSWORTH, 50% REDBOY CROSS..THIS IS ANOTHER PIC... 4b207d29.jpg .....DANIEL

great stuff possum nice snaps, took that photo from some bulldog site, could never find the site again, thanks for the info....

Another few p***y

angusmusclepic1-1.jpg

angusADBAshow4-12-08.jpg

Dont own any dogs so that sorts out that question.

I know the dog isnt worked as another forum i was on the link was put up with all info about the dog its a show dog nothing more just a conditiond show dog. In lovely shape like i said but doesnt deserve the title game unless its proven that and being in shape and doing some weight pulling and aframe doesnt make a pitbull game in my eyes :victory:

Thats only a water mark from my site... and glad you'll like my dog Lilbit, more pics of her...

Lilbit24.jpg

Lilbit29.jpg

Lilbit15.jpg

Lilbit21.jpg

Lilbit26.jpg

whats the height and weight of that bitch :clapper: lovely condition
She's 19in and 40 to 42lbs

She's just one of my house dogs that I show in confirmation shows.

Here My male AKA won Best in show and Lilbit won best of opposite...

winners-circle-2.jpg

marty-lil-bit-brian-closer.jpg

marty-smile.jpg

lil-bit-trophy.jpg

This is AKA...

AKA.jpg

AKA1.jpg

Here's AKA and Finale taking Best in Show and Best of opposite...

BIS--Best-of-opposite.jpg

Finale...

Finale2.jpg

Finale-at-the-show.jpg

Finale9.jpg

Finale7.jpg

:clapper: great pictures

what is the single most factor in conditioning a dog and how much importance does food play would you say? also can food help recovery if a dog is injuried while hunting and apart from gameness what is the best quiltey for a dog to have (eg hard mouth strength etc)