LAMPING THE DALES

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper: me and young rew headed up the dales again last night , we met up with nobby and pablo fieldmarshal :tongue2:

they both had there two young coursing types and were only out for an hour and just after a dozen or so .

me and rew had big ideas :whistling: it was a good windy night and was raining on and off. we set off making good proggress and by the time we droped the first load off in the third field we had 11 each . we then carried on round telly tuby land :laugh: both dogs did a nice catch and retrive on a field on the other side of a stream, having to retrive across the stream back to hand . would have been great to capture on one marks films :clapper:

by the time we got to the end of tely tuby land we had another 12 each. at this point we crossed over :ninja: on to some other land. things were fast and furiuose here with loads of catches in short time.

by now it was getting heavy work , so we went to a drop of point i had 26 and rew had 23 , we also had the other 11 each at a difrent point.

we then headed up to the flater top fields near the road , these are real good killing fields :yes: but they hadn't been cut and were too long , we wasted time hear , and also my lamp started to go and it was getting late. so we headed back to the motor i picked 3 up making up my 40 , and rew also got his 40 , but i counted more for him. but he has this stupid game carrier and i think he didn't put them on properly .

so my total was 40 and im convinced rew had 42 or 43. but i think he will settle for 40 all in all a great night . its a shame about the time wasted and my lamp as the TON was on last night.

rew will put some pics up when he gets back from work , poor lad , we got in at 6 am he would have only had 1 hour sleep :wacko:

TOMO :victory:

You are making me green Tomo .I can only dream of those numbers ,if I see three I'm doing well.ATB .Inan.