mate of mine just of the phone he has a fell bitch for sale, its kennelled with his spaniel bitch and the terrier keeps knacking it so he has to shift the terrier its just turned 2 years been using it for bush in and out with the spanial, hasent seen a set, he wants £50, hes just out side glasgow sory no pics but its a nice bitch.

mate of mine just of the phone he has a fell bitch for sale, its kennelled with his spaniel bitch and the terrier keeps knacking it so he has to shift the terrier its just turned 2 years been using it for bush in and out with the spanial, hasent seen a set, he wants £50, hes just out side glasgow sory no pics but its a nice bitch.

whats the bitch like mate am in port glasgow?

shes a nice bitch you can span it easy, broken coated the lads dun nowt bar bushin.

shes a nice bitch you can span it easy, broken coated the lads dun nowt bar bushing.

shoorly someone is looking for a terrier.

shes a nice bitch you can span it easy, broken coated the lads dun nowt bar bushing.

bump

bump

this terrier is house trained and great with kids
aye read that mate just wondered if it is generally aggressive with dogs or just the spaniel
don't no much about the terrier im going to take her out my self this afternoon shes caged up with the spanail has been sins it was 6 weeks old, the terrier is hardly out i think thats part of the problem in the to years toogether thay have had 2/3 fights and the terrier is going in harder each time so hes had enough.