few picks.

im afraid not any more after i moved in with the girl and we had kids we decided to part with the two corso's due to the fact we are in a 2 bed house with 2 kids in a house skeme and the dogs were house dogs plus i had/have a bulldog so a boy that was a mates mate had got a farm and i gave him the pair where they are now happy with plenty space it wasnt fair having them here. i had one litter and that was my pick of the litter who we sold after him and his sire not getting along plus it was 2 much for the house i stay in close touch with 4 other pups from the litter and they have turned out very well the fawn dog above is alot bigger than the sire was at 14 months at the moment and i kick my self every day when i see the pups and how well they look but im glad i get to see them and they have turned out so good . heres a few of the other pups in the litter at 2 weeks or 10 days i think it was 3 bitches then the centre bitch at 15 weeks she was my pick bitch who i realy wanted to keep its gutting looking back over the picks.

post-9812-1220452753_thumb.jpg

post-9812-1220452840_thumb.jpg