Free to good home

Sounds a good dog to me , dont get rid just cos he barks a friend of mine had same problem with an american bulldog he bought a shock collar (remote control not auto) done the trick in days he still guards he just dont howl or bark anymore, its a bit harsh maybe but it saved his dog :whistling:

ano but i got three as it is and 2 lurchers so five dogs and she is very good guard dog. just to loud where i live.

my neighbour might be interested is it easy to handle or aggressive? they are experienced with shepherds they have 3 just now.

hi all. no shes not agressive and she can be controlled. she's just to noisey for us... she's quite highly strung, always pacing about. and I have another bitch whose younger than her, and although kennelled together, she will sometimes pick on her and wins! I have 2 kids and she's great with them and us. I want a good home only, because I would hate to think anything otherwise! she comes from excellent pedigree, although i wont be handing that over, i can show it to prove, if interested. anyone genuinely interested, please give us a call. cheers.

cant see neo cross dogs making over 1k to be honest i have seen them for a couple hundred bux or you see them free all the time after people get sick of them plus why pay 1000 for a neo cross when you can get nkc regesterd dogo's for that alano's for under 500 and a decent bandog for a couple hundred ? p.s yes i know a neox pit is a type of bandog but to be fair in my opinion no where near the best type.

there only goin for a grand cos of the pakis raisin prices on shit dogs same with the bull breed out to them to make them 25"plus thats why you start gettin so called manny pitbulls which attack kids etc breed shite to shite and charge the earth for them admart full of the shite a genuine bandogg is a neo cross not neo x bull x poodle x etc and geniune proven stock of them are hard come across :censored::censored::thumbdown:

anyway sniper dont want clog your thread with shit hope you get good home for the bitch have a bump on me mate :whistling:

i spoke to a very nice lady on the tel number last night , she said that she would hold the bitch for us untill next week end as we have a long way to come up to you, but next week end we are coming up to watch the mighty liverpool fc play some small club called man utd lol

cheers

i spoke to a very nice lady on the tel number last night , she said that she would hold the bitch for us untill next week end as we have a long way to come up to you, but next week end we are coming up to watch the mighty liverpool fc play some small club called man utd lol

cheers

for that mate you can have her lol.