my next door naighbour has a bitch pup for sale as it is to rough for her kids, its not aggresive in any way just to playful and knocks them over all the time, its sire is bull greyhound x saluki greyhound takes all quarry, good day and night, its dam is bullgreyhound/deerhoundgreyhound x bullgreyhound very good on lamp and takes all quarry, it is 18 week old and should make about 25 inch, i have one out of the same litter and they are coming on well, for more info call 07814443431, it is £150 forgot to mention the pup is in keighley, west yorks

Edited by allenblue

:censored: Would you take 2 ginger bottles wae no lids and a hoover belt for it because that is all a bull x is worth

complete and utter tool.. with 6 posts aswell... clown

Steve

Edited by Headshot08
:gunsmilie:
:censored: Would you take 2 ginger bottles wae no lids and a hoover belt for it because that is all a bull x is worth
changed my mind al keep the ginger or shoud isay pop bottles there only worth a hoover belt.

If you dont have anything constuctive to say about this thread then keep it to yourself! shutup and F**k off.

Good luck with the sale, dont let this dick ruin it for you.

Steve

Edited by Headshot08
:gunsmilie:
changed my mind al keep the ginger or shoud isay pop bottles there only worth a hoover belt.

If you dont have anything constuctive to say about this thread then keep it to yourself! shutup and F**k off.

Good luck with the sale, dont let this dick ruin it for you.

Steve

well said steve, lets hope he his the only fecking one,knobhead :feck:

muppets like you spoil threads like these :nono: and could stop this person from selling this dog. :wankerzo4:

im not a mod on here but i think people that butt in on others sale threads and mouth off shit like you should have a ban from sales intill you can say something good. you muppet

no feck off

Edited by jamie g

muppets like you spoil threads like these :nono: and could stop this person from selling this dog. :wankerzo4:

im not a mod on here but i think people that butt in on others sale threads and mouth off shit like you should have a ban from sales intill you can say something good. you muppet

no feck off

I totally agree get this twat banned

Metion to the mods- can we please have this member banned from the sales section please? He is just trying to destroy this thread. Get some pictures up if you can mate, it will help other dedicated hunters see the dog and maybe put a sock in the trappy ones mouth seeing such a good dog

Many thanks steve