OUT TODAY WITH FERRETINGKID....

A nice start for you lads and the weather was kind it can get cold up in those hills around allendale as i know only to well.

The cover is going to be a problem this season i think for a lot of people as it seems to to take longer each season to die back.

good photo,s and both of you enjoyed the day out thats what counts :victory:

A nice start for you lads and the weather was kind it can get cold up in those hills around allendale as i know only to well.

The cover is going to be a problem this season i think for a lot of people as it seems to to take longer each season to die back.

good photo,s and both of you enjoyed the day out thats what counts :victory:

not so much cover at that farm but grass, it covers the holes and me and andy were walking around and falling through the grass into the holes :laugh:

but never mind it was a good day :thumbs:

Thats what its all about isn't it - A good day!! Well done :clapper:

HI THERE ANDY HAVE YOU BEEN GETTING MY MESSAGES FROM ME......DO YOU NO HOW TO PUT A PHOTO ON MY PROFILE IF ITS MORE THAT 100 OR 150 KB S ....I HAVE BEEN TRYING MY HAD NEE JOY LIKE

Had a invite from FK to have a mooch up his permission today :thumbs: Picked Jack up with his hob & jill,i had my 2 jills to get them back into the stride of working for a living after a lazy few months of being spoilt.Arrived at the farm & proceeded down to the paddock fields accomponied by the owners Spaniel :hmm: .The first 3 sets were quite close together so we netted up in a oner to give things time to settle.After working them we came out with 7 clean rabbits :victory:

We got into the next field, netted up a 15 or so holer & Jack ran the long net out incase we missed any bolt holes as the grass was quite thick & we netted up a smaller set which we left till we came back round from the bottom field.From the 15 holer we got 2,1 which bagged up in the longnet :) .In the bottom field we did one small set but nothing at home :thumbdown: .

On the way back we did the small set which we had previously netted & managed to bolt 2 BUT due to bad net setting :icon_redface: they both managed to live another day despite the spaniels best efforts to course them :11:.

Our last set of the day was a 8 holer in the field next to the farmhouse this time Jack put the longnet out to save further embarresment :icon_redface: managed to bag 3 :toast: .

Left with a nice dozen after thanking the landowner for a good days sport.I personnally would like to thank Jack for the invite :cheers: now that he's shown me his i'll show him mine in a few weeks time,land that is..... :tongue2:

• 1 month later...