OLD FIRM GAME AT THE MIDDEN TODAY !!!

Guest gaz100604
Fecking easy!!! :boogie: This is for all the soap doggers on here...esp the Irish muppets that enjoyed goading the Rangers lads after the uefa final, you know who you's are.....Get it right up ye's :feck::feck::feck:

langer :feck:

I cant believe Were the laughing stock..You lot cant even sell your season tickets..We will go to manchester and likely get thrashed at old trafford IN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE But I will wager, Not one celtic fan will be arrested..We wont wreck the city..Quite frankly you clowns are made welcome nowhere, Whilst celtics are welcomed with open arms..Your history is one of violence, turgid football and links with the far right......

CELTIC CAN BOAST OF LINKS WITH BARCELONA, Liverpool, Manchester United AND ST. PAULI..Arguably europes coolest clubs.. You are linked to Chelsea and Millwall...Fitting

Guest gaz100604
I cant believe Were the laughing stock..You lot cant even sell your season tickets..We will go to manchester and likely get thrashed at old trafford IN THE CHAMPS LEAGUE But I will wager, Not one celtic fan will be arrested..We wont wreck the city..Quite frankly you clowns are made welcome nowhere, Whilst celtics are welcomed with open arms..Your history is one of violence, turgid football and links with the far right......

CELTIC CAN BOAST OF LINKS WITH BARCELONA, Liverpool, Manchester United AND ST. PAULI..Arguably europes coolest clubs.. You are linked to Chelsea and Millwall...Fitting

spot on post lad. rangers fans are maggotts, the clubs full of maggotts. theyre going to win f**k all AGAIN . lose in final and tear half of manchester up, maggooooooooooootssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Guest davieboy

Fair one mate, manchester was a disgrace, and your fans do tend to travel better, but this thread is only a laugh and it is not like celtic does not have links themselves to various organisations not exactly known for humanitarian reasons. :clapper:

It will be your turn to mock us again soon enough so for now i am just going to enjoy our small triumph!!

All the best in europe, i hope you go far enough to distract you from the domestic season :victory::victory:

Ah!!! hook line and sinker.........i knew id snag one sooner than later :boogie:

Stiffy,stop being so bitter and twisted auld fella......its only a bit of banter mate.

If your team had won on sun you would be on here chucking the shit too,

but please keep in mind... only chuck it if you can take it being chucked back at you :thumbs:

Now lets not get too personal about things,like some of the morans who shamed our club

back at Manchester and trying to kid yourselves about having the best fans in the world,

or we can speak of planes being grounded with moran celic moran fans too or some of they

songs they sing that glorify the killing and maiming of good British people aswell as what went

really on in the youth team behind closed doors :thumbs:

Its all said in a bit of jest,now lets not go down that road because you lost at a game of fitba ffs.

This ones esp for you Stiffy.............

4004561195a4663318019l.jpg

Edited by gaz

Aye c'mon guy's lets not let this degenerate into the usual crap that goe's with this fixture....It was a bad day at the office thats all and I was sitting watching it :icon_redface: , it happend last year as well....normal service will soon be resumed

Edited by undisputed
Guest gaz100604
Aye c'mon guy's lets not let this degenerate into the usual crap that goe's with this fixture....It was a bad day at the office thats all and I was sitting watching it :icon_redface: , it happend last year as well....normal service will soon be resumed

langers :tongue2: