OLD FIRM GAME AT THE MIDDEN TODAY !!!

Fecking easy!!! :boogie: This is for all the soap doggers on here...esp the Irish muppets that enjoyed goading the Rangers lads after the uefa final, you know who you's are.....Get it right up ye's :feck::feck::feck:

Fecking easy!!! :boogie: This is for all the soap doggers on here...esp the Irish muppets that enjoyed goading the Rangers lads after the uefa final, you know who you's are.....Get it right up ye's :feck::feck::feck:

It's now been confirmed Artur Boric cant hold his drink...two Millers and he's f****d :icon_eek:

whats a soap dogger,,,you might think we are soap DODGERS ..at least we can spell ..once again dodgers...do not worry as your team will botlle it AGAIN at the end of the season and end up with nothing :clapper: bring on the champions league and all that money....

whats a soap dogger,,,you might think we are soap DODGERS ..at least we can spell ..once again dodgers...do not worry as your team will botlle it AGAIN at the end of the season and end up with nothing :clapper: bring on the champions league and all that money....

:hmm::hmm::hmm::laugh:

Well the wife said if i post on this subject again she's gonnae fall out with me.Sorry sweetheart but this is too good an opportunity to miss.After the uefa final last year there are no rules regarding this subject.The great unwashed were played off the park by half a rangers team today,and i say"more of the same please" :clapper::clapper:

News Report just in : apparently on his search for a home in Scotland Gary Glitter is reported to be interested in the parkhead area of Glasgow, Glitter's interest was noted when he heard there was a public f*****g of the bhoys earlier on today

News Report just in : apparently on his search for a home in Scotland Gary Glitter is reported to be interested in the parkhead area of Glasgow, Glitter's interest was noted when he heard there was a public f*****g of the bhoys earlier on today

Sarah i love ye darlin :clapper::clapper:

Lol You would think you would learn not to gloat, But I love it when you do AS IT MAKES IT ALL THE MORE SWEETER...

Gutted nah, Dissappointed in the performance but still a long way yet to go..One thing I thought today was that We need rid of Scott Brown QUICK..The guy has no interest in playing for celtic..Compare this pish today against his recent performances for scotland ( france Ukraine Italy etc) Nothing short of appalling he picks up a wage for that..

But as I siad..Dissappointing..But Gutted..Nah thats surely when you can win 4 trophies with ten games to go..and ending up with.........................................hee haw ..thats gutting :tongue2:

Guest davieboy

post-13327-1220217753.jpg