big thanks to ferreter216

after a days ferreting with magwitch and ferret216, jack kindly gave me a couple of drop box top's he'd picked up :whistling:

have the perfect place for them on one of my permissions, once I've made the bottoms of course :thumbs:

post-5267-1220122797.jpg

post-5267-1220122808.jpg

post-5267-1220122818_thumb.jpg

had wondered on that richie, or I might find rabbit soup after it rains, luckerly have a fair bit of galvenised mesh,

just need to sort out a deal with the farmer, as he's italian, they prefer live caught rabbits, as they prepare them differentally for cooking than us, so he'll like this trap,

going to have to tell him he can have catches mon/fri, and weekend stuff is mine

so when you say "picked up "that could be construed by some as stolen, i hope this is not the case because as a victim of many thefts of traps , snares etc , it really pisses me off that some thieving f****r thinks he has the right to take what is not his and sod the poor bugger that has spent his hard earned cash to have it taken by some twat that is lower than a snakes knackers ,not big and not clever and not to be bragged about