gh deerhound gh

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1

mother fawn broken 6 and a half good lamper and dog pup brindle smooth and 26 inch both same size pup and pup 10 month old,iam doing a favour for someone these are decent bitches are pup will make decent bitch mother will keep a person happy as she is a good dog ,markno time wasters no picture seekers genuine people only who can be spoken for

Guest markbrick1
Mark .... Are these the one's that Joeorcheston had ???? If so, liked the look of both the mother and the pup's

Hope he find's good permenant homes for them

yes they are i used to lamp with the mother many moons ago and she is a good lamper bit out of practice now but good,and the pup well lets see but its here if they have a good home,mark

Guest smashygadge
Mark .... Are these the one's that Joeorcheston had ???? If so, liked the look of both the mother and the pup's

Hope he find's good permenant homes for them

yes they are i used to lamp with the mother many moons ago and she is a good lamper bit out of practice now but good,and the pup well lets see but its here if they have a good home,mark

cant you help hartlepool hunter out mark he is a genuine guy or send them to me lol no i no hartlepool hunter would make a good home for them :thumbs:

im giving these away as ive got no room 4 3 dogs the mother and pup r at my dads which is in the Exeter area.

the pup just over is 12 months old now. he has had nothing done with him

the mother was a good worker.

mark is going 2 put pics up as my computer wont allow me 2.

Joe

Guest hpool_hunter

cheers for that comment Si , :thumbs: , im not greedy , so just either would have done me , young or old , as losing Solo as left me out this season , i have had offers to go out ,but its not the same without your own dog , and as funds are low , im in abit of a rut , :thumbs:

Guest smashygadge
cheers for that comment Si , :thumbs: , im not greedy , so just either would have done me , young or old , as losing Solo as left me out this season , i have had offers to go out ,but its not the same without your own dog , and as funds are low , im in abit of a rut , :thumbs:

dont think anyone thinks your greedy mate .think they can sympaphise with your recent loss .

if nothing works out as i say i am looking and anything that pops up your the first to no.or you will have a quiet end to the year.an i wouldnt like to have that :victory: it will work out

Guest markbrick1

if you can come down you can have your pick i would take the pup if your keen it will be a very fast handy dog especally up your end but its here if you want it cant be fairer then that,mark

:thumbs:

if you can come down you can have your pick i would take the pup if your keen it will be a very fast handy dog especally up your end but its here if you want it cant be fairer then that,mark