gh deerhound gh

Guest markbrick1

Guest markbrick1
could you not bring it up with you mark when your running in the heats up hear for hpool?

not my business like but cant imagine what it must feel like losing a dog :no:

theres no promising i will get through the 1st heat and if i was coming up there i would of coarse bring it mark

cheers for that comment Si , :thumbs: , im not greedy , so just either would have done me , young or old , as losing Solo as left me out this season , i have had offers to go out ,but its not the same without your own dog , and as funds are low , im in abit of a rut , :thumbs:

If you get the £120 you're asking for in ADTRADER for the terrier you just paid £30 for that should more than cover any transport costs so you're on a winner mate,you should have a new lurcher in no time :thumbs:

could you not bring it up with you mark when your running in the heats up hear for hpool?

not my business like but cant imagine what it must feel like losing a dog :no:

theres no promising i will get through the 1st heat and if i was coming up there i would of coarse bring it mark

cant say fairer than that :victory:

Guest hpool_hunter

im not asking 120 :no: , im asking a swap - as a terrier was bought to bush to my lurcher - which then was put to sleep , so what use do i have for her and yes i got her for 30 pound , from a very good freind , but all the rest of his terriers went for 150 and was only giving to me at that price because he owed me money also which actually exceeded 120 so ive lost out as it happens. as for the ad trader , it needed a price to place the ad , so yes i put 120. she is not for sale , but for a swap , if she goes she goes , if not then not . but i would very well rather have a lurcher than a terrier , as only use for a terrier was to bush to my lurcher . i just thought id clear that up before people start giving it * im a peddler* , at the end of day , people can think what they want , but ive met some genuine people through the years on here , and can have people vouch for me .

Guest smashygadge
im not asking 120 :no: , im asking a swap - as a terrier was bought to bush to my lurcher - which then was put to sleep , so what use do i have for her and yes i got her for 30 pound , from a very good freind , but all the rest of his terriers went for 150 and was only giving to me at that price because he owed me money also which actually exceeded 120 so ive lost out as it happens. as for the ad trader , it needed a price to place the ad , so yes i put 120. she is not for sale , but for a swap , if she goes she goes , if not then not . but i would very well rather have a lurcher than a terrier , as only use for a terrier was to bush to my lurcher . i just thought id clear that up before people start giving it * im a peddler* , at the end of day , people can think what they want , but ive met some genuine people through the years on here , and can have people vouch for me .

feck what anyone thinks if you want to sell your terrier at 120 you do that

you just lost your dog it needs replacing so i dont think thats anyones buisness to be sticking their beek in.end of the day you have lost your dog you need another :thumbs: and best of luck to you

mother fawn broken 6 and a half good lamper and dog pup brindle smooth and 26 inch both same size pup and pup 10 month old,iam doing a favour for someone these are decent bitches are pup will make decent bitch mother will keep a person happy as she is a good dog ,markno time wasters no picture seekers genuine people only who can be spoken for

have you still got the bitches if so how clous to truro are you