The Destroyer

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to right but a lot woundnt admittit alot knocked the dog because of ownerlucky was a good dog and thats that but theres always someone saying different but the dogs gone now end of everyone would li

Maccas, Stevie direct out of lucky, wat a dog, i slipped him 3 seaons and trus80 yrds plus everytime thats why i used him on our bitch CASSY= pups in profile...he killed plenty. . lucky breding is pro

Leec you never spoke to the man who bred Sally , because if you did you would know she wasn't bred out of a pure saluki ! Grace didn't pull up she got injured in her first season which finished her !

Posted Images

i got a bitch direct out of lucky called mouse she is about 4 year old but dont know what her mother was just know she was out the last litter lucky producer not counting straw matings :thumbs:

did you find out the mother of your bitch mate?

no mate seems to me no one knows or there just not telling lol

i got a bitch direct out of lucky called mouse she is about 4 year old but dont know what her mother was just know she was out the last litter lucky producer not counting straw matings :thumbs:

do you know who the bitch was and who owned her,i can find out for you then if you do :thumbs:

do you know who the bitch was and who owned her,i can find out for you then if you do :thumbs:

no brookie all i know is that my bitch was out of the last litter that lucky produced naturally :thumbs:
  • 3 weeks later...

It seems to happen with a lot of the really gifted (Freak) dogs. I've read a few books about the greyhounds Mick the Miller and Scurlouge Champ and they state that neither of these produced an offspring with even half the ability as themselves. Strange in't it !!!

All the best Tommy wink.gifwink.gif

I've had dogs and Cattle where the Dam had the major influence over the off-spring, despite what the 'Scientists' say about it being 50:50 shared inherited influence. Seems to me that all you can hope for the stud to do is reinforce the Dams strengths, not her weaknesses, especially when line breeding! The perfect animal has never been born. The serious breeder will breed close just to see what faults his bitch carries- this can be disappointing but its what happens in nature. The difference is that nature culls hard so only the successes are left to breed future generations. When you look at the size of the egg compared to the size of the sperm, and remember that the egg contains heritable material in the cytoplasm (like egg white), why argue that she might offer the embryo pup more than the dog? OMO, all the best Painless
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A lot of people don't like Marcus I know the man and he is a good laugh he does rattle on about lucky but so would the rest of us if we owned the dog! The man puts his heart and soul into dogs and you got to respect him for that all the people who slag him and his dog would do well to spend 5 mins in his company because let's be honest he could educate you higher in 5 mins about dogs than what you could imagine

• Like 1