Spot the PitBull!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone that works or knows game bred pits that easy

So if number 3 had said American Pit Bull Terrier underneath it you would have said no its not its a mistake would you?.......its real easy for everyone to say they got it first time when nobody can say you didnt :whistling: .......

But the above comment is just silly.....some of the best dogs in the breed have looked less like a pure pit bull than some of the dogs bred for looks alone....look at Hammonds Parkson who was double bred rufus as one quick example....the dog looked more like a labrador than a labrador does,gary even said so himself !.......when dogs are " game bred " as the fella above puts it,looks obviously have nothing to do with their reason for being bred,hence why they all look so different !.....theres been plenty of dogs today and yesteryear that if a picture was posted would fool many if not all of you.

Edited by gnasher16
Got it in one mate, I've had a couple of old fellas look at my english bull and tell me that it's a pit and shouldn't be out and about!!

Had the same thing with my Stafford mate, the nosey b*stards!

yep same here with my bulldogs some people should get a life